Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Not a BMW but dedicated car owner!

Wow, that is pretty epic.

haha

Q: If it doesn't sell, could you part it out? I'm after a console lid, left rear window reg, and some floor mats. Cheers mike77 (216 216 positive feedback) 12:10 pm, Tue 1 Jul

A: Sure mate, come over now and get what ya need,....lol 12:26 pm, Tue 1 Jul

Nice! When I was at school a mate's mum had identical colour, with the plate GT 03. It was pretty sick for a northland car!

A friend of mine has one in the same colour, don't know if they come in a differnt tho. He's not as protective as this tho!

Wow! That is awesome, what a legend that guy is! No doubt it will go over seas.

Too bad it's not an EB GT kept in that cocoon. Still beautiful though.

I don't get it. Besides buying something and never using it for it's intended purpose - petrol goes off, oil breaks down over time... So how well preserved is it really?

And the cars ugly :blink:

Edited by MD13
  • Like 1

Looks like a waste of time to me, its a f**k ugly Ford that no one bar some bogans care about. Just do some skids and take the kids to school in it.

• Like 1

Wow. I have nowhere near the amount of self control required to do something like this. Awesome!

Admire the dedication the owner has given it but as above - fluids deteriorate. And yes - one of the several ugly Fords of that era. Each to their own I guess. Now, if it was an XY GTHO Phase 3...

Admire the dedication the owner has given it but as above - fluids deteriorate. And yes - one of the several ugly Fords of that era. Each to their own I guess. Now, if it was an XY GTHO Phase 3...

I think the owner believes this will be a futuŕe classic based on the asking price. With a live rear axle this can't be too good in the handling dept.

If it was a phase 3 with those kms they'd be asking 300k AU I'd say.

Wonder if it is Shane Van Gisbergen.

Shane97 and the user is also Shane.

I actually is. I just looked back at a charity auction svg did and had the same user name.

More likely his dads car. As he has been a ford racer and collector for many years