Sign in to follow this  
B.M.W Ltd

Really ?

This stuff seems like fairy tail nonsense.

It's just endless in its ways to divide the country.

i need at least 4 more beers before i respond to this

• Like 5

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ha!!

So the flag debate is finally losing traction in the public eye, so this is the next best thing Key could use to distract us from the TPPA bullshit?

Legend!

Any of you heard of Orakei Korako? A piece of New Zealand wonderland that everybody could visit and enjoy... now the private domain of indigenous "royalty".

I simply can't accept taking something everybody can enjoy and giving it to a limited few irregardless of (ancient) history. Dispossession is not fixed via dispossession.

• Like 1

I am very proud of my Bimmersport brothers and sisters. Its articles like this that bring out the best and worst in us. Mostly the worst, because lets face it, news reporters like sending us up and this sounds pretty ripe. Its like a free for all, for over opinioned types, internet bashers and the like. We are pretty good.

I mean, would such a claim have been whispered if John Key wasn't there, no camera crews, no reporters. No mainstream reporter gives a toss what happens down there, and to be fair its not even worth newspaper space either.

Kiwi's need to be talking about collaborations. Many years ago the Crown claimed to have owned more land than what actually existed, obviously due to claiming ownership over more land than they actually owned. Greed I guess is a factor here, and over stretching ones political power. It's well documented. It's history and yeah it's not something to be proud of at all. But when you hear of all of these claims, and 'interests' I think it is going to come full circle and blow me down, I think at some stage soon Maori are going to be claiming more than what actually exists past or present!

I think at some stage soon Maori are going to be claiming more than what actually exists past or present!

so the sea bed?

steady andy, steady.

• Like 2

I think at some stage soon Maori are going to be claiming more than what actually exists past or present!

what, you mean like the claim to Radio Spectrum? Clearly, telecommunications existed in godzone before it was even invented in the northern hemisphere! Marconi, Edison... they all hailed from northern iwi, eh.

• Like 1

Wonder if it will be like the Taniwha, pay it $1,000,000,000 and it will magically disappear?? Well, until a new road needs to go in or upgrade the infrastructure of the existing where it lives, then it comes back with a higher 'disappearance' price tag attached. If I remember rightly, it was thrown out very early but they were even trying to go for the new 4G passing through the airways

what, you mean like the claim to Radio Spectrum? Clearly, telecommunications existed in godzone before it was even invented in the northern hemisphere! Marconi, Edison... they all hailed from northern iwi, eh.

Lmao forgot about that... what ever happened to that?? did they win?