Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

Bbs rs rims

As the title states. For an e30 :) reps may be considered but let me know what you have

Whats wrong with the 2.5k set on trademe? Pretty sure they belong to someone on here too

Ain't nobody got the $$$$$$

Swaps for a xbok360, two pitty pups and a tinny?

• Like 1

Buy Johns (E30ftw)

/thread

Already talked to SJ, Out of price range ;)

I'll lay it out here anyway, If anyone wants them $2900 takes em - Brand new lips, tyres. Just need them gone before I split them and sell in parts (Oh how I f*cking hate undoing 34 x 4 bolts)

• Like 1

I'll lay it out here anyway, If anyone wants them $2900 takes em - Brand new lips, tyres. Just need them gone before I split them and sell in parts (Oh how I f*cking hate undoing 34 x 4 bolts)

Just wait till you have to lock tight and torque them! That's a fun filled evening!

• Like 1

Already have, Pulled them apart and put them together with new lips. Must have been like 1 hour per wheel, hand tightening all 34, going over with a ratchet, then again with a torque wrench.

Anyways enough thread jackin'

• Like 1

Keen on selling the waffles/centres? Bought some RS's and they guy never sent the waffles <_<

Keen on selling the waffles/centres? Bought some RS's and they guy never sent the waffles <_<

you would have more luck taking your buyer to small claims court than prising them off John i would say lol.

• Like 3

So sadly they are out of my price range. I am so gutted. Wifey has put her foot down. With the wedding being next year I have my budget now limited hahah

• Like 1

So sadly they are out of my price range. I am so gutted. Wifey has put her foot down. With the wedding being next year I have my budget now limited hahah

Say it's for the wedding car :P

• Like 1

Say it's for the wedding car :P

Thats what I said the e30 Baur was for :P hahaha
  • Like 1

I have bit the bullet and bought reps ( insert flame comments here) I could not say no. They are like 2 months away though but black and gold will be nice..after the wedding I will sell my wedding ring and buy some genuines hahaha

• Like 1