Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

Forty-One Automotive

Are these guys still sponsors? http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/40377-intake-filters-and-kits/

Ordered some new AFE dry filters for the 8er from them 3 months ago at the beginning of July. Still nothing. Emailed for weeks and didn't hear anything until I tried contacting via Facebook. Was told in a message (by Mike?) about 6 weeks ago that they were involved in some sort of fraud case as a witness which was why some of their shipments hadn't gone and that I would receive an email within a week advising a new shipment date.

Still nothing.

Sucks b@lls. Those AFE filters aren't cheap. Just want my money back now but no response from them.

Well that sucks. I bought the same thing off them a couple of years ago. No problems.

:/

Disappointed to hear this Jooles. I thought they were a pretty onto it outfit.

Fingers crossed you can get something back, although it sounds like a matter you might have to take to the small claims court.

Are we talking more than a few hundred?

Yeah they are pretty terrible at getting things done, have a mate that purchased some Work CR Kais through them as they were a good deal at the time.....1.5 years later they still haven't got their wheels or their money. keep on their case and ring and harrass them you may get some kind of outcome

1.5 years later they still haven't got their wheels or their money.

Jeepers... I should stop complaining!

yeah, look around the webs, they are well known for having sh*t communication and taking forever to actually deliver anything that isnt in stock locally. Ive seen enough bad about them that i wont use them, better off gambling with ebay or something.

He hasn't been on here since Aug 2014. No longer a sponsor.

His deals were not all that sh*t hot anyway. The sparco gear he had listed was about 30% more expensive than what Cardwells sold it for.

And on NZHondas too. He does usually deliver the goods, unless there are serious supply issues overseas, but it can take ages. Its really his lack of communication that lets him down.

I'm certain i remember this company causing dramas over 5 years ago when I had my Libero and hung out on NZMMC, @breakmywindows might remember him also.

Surprised to see him still in business.