Sign in to follow this  
BreakMyWindow

Genuine e46 M3 cab for sale.

low displacement engine? check

singapore import? check

high kms with unknown history or records? check

money probably spent on useless sh*t like dynavin and claims it was $3000 when it was probably closer to $500? check

illegally tinted tailllights and indicators? check

douchebag doof doof in the boot? check

and of course our bimmersport favorite: m3 badge on a non m3 car and placed on the wrong side AND wrong position height wise.. check

shut up and take my $14800!

post-3185-0-84225100-1446518240.jpg

• Like 11

For 5k more you could get into a similarly spec'd (with 200km+) m3...and I can't understand why you would

even try to sell a perfectly good car with no rego?

It's not a bad looking car. Dude is slightly out of touch with reality though...

Where do you get a dynavin for $500 from?

It's not a bad looking car. Dude is slightly out of touch with reality though...

Where do you get a dynavin for $500 from?

A grand would be closer..plus a couple hundred for install if he paid someone to put it in...Still nowhere near $3000 but then who knows; he may have paid that if he's a sucker.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dynavin-N6-E46-BMW-3-Series-E46-1998-2006-DVD-CD-Navigation-Bluetooth-iPod-USB-/161873866283?hash=item25b06f2e2b:g:8NAAAOSwMmBV1wBE

I'll admit I have a thing for towbars- I'm a practical guy and I like my cars to be the same. But what is a towbar doing on this car?

They have done a good job of making it shiny, I'll give them that.

• Like 1

The amount of attention I get on the road with this car has been enormous and people wanting to take a photo of it and get questioned about the car and so on.

Dreamer Confirmed

• Like 3

The amount of attention I get on the road with this car has been enormous and people wanting to take a photo of it and get questioned about the car and so on.

I really dont understand get these comments in trademe ads either .. I drove my modded 330 around back in the day and honestly never got this sort of attention (nor wanted it). I would suspect it will be like one of those fellas who drives around with their sounds turned up real loud in full lynx hair product and spray catalog with the latest downloaded 'EDM' .. everyones staring buddy ... yup its all for you.

• Like 1

i remember that listing for the E39 that was all painted in dolla dolla bills yo said something similar. Yeah people may be looking, but they sure aint admiring.

• Like 2

3 useless things to say in a trademe ad:

- i get so much attention this car is da bomb

- this car cost 1million dollars when new

- no timewaster/tyrekickers (lol seriously whats the point? does anyone who read this actually think "oh im a timewaster/tyrekicker so i wont message him")

• Like 1

Fails to mention the fact that the pictures are from people taking the piss on Facebook, and the question is always "why the M3 badge when it's not an M3?"