Sign in to follow this  
Kees

BARGAIN M6

Many manufactures would be out of business if that were true 

48 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Many manufactures would be out of business if that were true 

If that meant we were only left with responsible manufacturers and sellers that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

Yes, I know that's unrealistic, it was a quip rather than a serious proposition. Having said that, a skill test written into law that increased based on horsepower would get my approval. Sort-of like a graduated bike license.

47 minutes ago, Ghost Chip said:

@M3AN I wouldn’t have also been able to buy my e30 😂

Arguably the same for my early cars... I suspect the drivers that fall into this category would be at each end of the $ spectrum. Kids chasing skids and adults who, for one reason or another, need to wear their wealth on their sleeves.

1 hour ago, Ghost Chip said:

@M3AN I wouldn’t have also been able to buy my e30 😂

They are pretty snappy and like to flick you the other way in stock trim 😂

23 minutes ago, qube said:

one is not nz new, imported in 2015 @ 63k kms

That makes it better, my bad.

Not.

(Edited my original post)

Edited by M3AN

The NZ New one must have been one of the lower km NZ New M6s left before it was crashed, plus it was a tasty spec. What a shame. 

16 hours ago, M3AN said:

People shouldn't be able to own cars they're not qualified to drive.

That comes across to be a pretty judgemental statement - are you implying that the damage to both vehicles was solely down to an error by the driver?

4 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

That comes across to be a pretty judgemental statement...

And that would be a first for Bimmersport.

• Haha 4

On 9/27/2021 at 6:26 PM, M3AN said:

we apparently can't do strike-through text here, probably another hidden forum rule  Clearly not true - Admin.

@E30 325i Rag-Top - actually, that's quite interesting... I'm a member of a number of Invision forums so I knew the option existed and looked for it here... that strike through option was most certainly not there when I made my post yesterday but it is there now for replies, whoever did that gets my thanks, sometimes it's better to leave evidence of previous remarks and strike through is helpful in those circumstances. 👍

Now, if somebody could fix the broken "condensed" option as well that would be fab!

Edited by M3AN

@M3AN Well, I’m neither a kid that’s chasing after skids nor do I have wealth to even show off so clearly I’m having an identity crisis 😂

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, M3AN said:

that strike through option was most certainly not there when I made my post yesterday but it is there now for replies, whoever did that gets my thanks, sometimes it's better to leave evidence of previous remarks and strike through is helpful in those circumstances. 👍

Don't know that I fixed anything.. just went in and tried it, and it worked. I try to avoid any of the serious technical stuff and leave that to the Admins that know what they are doing. Maybe I've just got "the knack"

16 hours ago, M3AN said:

Now, if somebody could fix the broken "condensed" option as well that would be fab!

Might try and see if I can fluke this one as well.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Might try and see if I can fluke this one as well.

It would be awesome if you could, it would reduce some ultimately unnecessary scrolling by 50%.