jjs

E30 318is

Arrrg. Why no sunroof?!?  I really like a factory sunroof.   In Canada these cars had sunroof as standard. 

• Like 1

No sunroof is a plus in my books - it’s not uncommon for these to rust and leak 

• Like 4

The market is not at $24.5k. When list as we recall woz asking 39k.

Needs paint, 7 owners 200 plus kms up. Interesting car for sure, just not at the asking today.

IMO. 😁

I was shocked that the market was at $22K for the one that had a recent respray/tidy up. I'm guessing the silver one didn't sell at $27K asking either?

Pending paint (can’t see it needing a respray from the pics?) I would buy it if I was looking for an E30 - most appealing one on the market IMO.

I’m really surprised that hasn’t sold at that price.

Unless the paint is a lot worse than it looks from the photos, or there is something quite wrong with it then I would have thought that was very well priced.

Well its still for sale, and has been listed for ohhh I dunno eight months or more.

QED perhaps?

13 hours ago, Bandit said:

Well its still for sale, and has been listed for ohhh I dunno eight months or more.

QED perhaps?

Still waiting for the pics of the interior, too.

I purchased this car in the end. Needs an exterior respray, anywhere where it has seen sun the red paint is stuffed. The engine had a bad misfire which the owner said was a fueling issue, thankfully it was just a coil. Has a few other cosmetic issues, but all fixable. Drivers seat has a tear in a bolster, and the dash has cracks for Africa. Good bones though and drives nicely. Definitely keeping me entertained in the garage! Currently stripped for painting.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, mark247 said:

I purchased this car in the end. Needs an exterior respray, anywhere where it has seen sun the red paint is stuffed. The engine had a bad misfire which the owner said was a fueling issue, thankfully it was just a coil. Has a few other cosmetic issues, but all fixable. Drivers seat has a tear in a bolster, and the dash has cracks for Africa. Good bones though and drives nicely. Definitely keeping me entertained in the garage! Currently stripped for painting.

Great to hear another one getting some love!