This stunning example of a rare, unusual and appreciating BMW classic was imported from Japan 3 months ago.
Due to unforeseen circumstances (a crash of a race car), a bucket list 'forever' car will now be sold. Will keep the description very clean and straight forward, any serious inquiries can get in contact with me via cell phone to discuss.
This vehicle is simply immaculate and as good as they get, price is ONO. I’m not really interested in trades, but maybe, depending on what it is and the value.
Hawkes Bay BMW gave this a clean bill of health upon its arrival as well as a full service.
1999 BMW M Coupe, AC Schnitzer, Estoril Blue
- Left hand drive
- 5 speed manual
- 3.2 M3 engine S50B32
- AC wing mirrors
- AC front bumper
- AC rear spoiler
- AC rear diffuser
- AC exhaust
- AC suspension
- AC carbon interior trim
- AC pedals
- AC steering wheel (not in car), factory air bag wheel reinstalled
- AC rear harness/strut bar
- ARC front strut brace
- K&N Filter
- Nappa blue/black leather interior, heated electric seats
- 3 keys
- Not registered, compiled or warranted
- Can be registered now with Special Interest Vehicle permit and a Left Hand Drive permit
- Can be registered in April 2019 with just LHD permit
- Currently located in Hawkes Bay, can deliver (via trailer) by negotiation
- Includes "ZMMM" personalised plate
Wouldnt let me upload photos so trademe link is attached.. $44,000 https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1790368017