Sign in to follow this  
jjs

What is the "gayest" BMW?

What is the "gayest" BMW?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm yes i would say that 'gayest' car probably isnt the right name for this thread.... but it sure gets the replies haha. I drive the big, original audi S4, and my boyfriend an ss crewman....

Although in saying that, ive been driving a 1 series for the last month :P

Holdens arent gay they are just crap ha dam was right with my first choice

Anything with a 4 cylinder...s14 excepted.

Like an E30 M3?

The e30 m3 runs the s14 engine

Oh, I'm embarrassed now... I thought he meant an S14 Nissan Silvia...

bahahaha gold

The Gayest car??? All E30's that are "pimped" what are they trying to acheive?

A road registered "penis extension"? [ definately a sign of insecurity ]

The most masculine car?

Any stolen car while being chased by the law!! [ not reccommended so the race track comes a quite close 2nd ]

haha any car that has a well performing engine or that has been "pimped" could be considered a road registered penis extension..

Edit: grammar

Edited by Blackie

The Gayest car??? All E30's that are "pimped" what are they trying to acheive?

A road registered "penis extension"? [ definately a sign of insecurity ]

The most masculine car?

Any stolen car while being chased by the law!! [ not reccommended so the race track comes a quite close 2nd ]

I wouldn’t think the E30 the kind of car associated with inadequacies down below and if they are anyone driving a V8 Commodore or American V8 must have an inverted penis :lol:

I wouldn’t think the E30 the kind of car associated with inadequacies down below and if they are anyone driving a V8 Commodore or American V8 must have an inverted penis :lol:

This thread is for the "gayest BMW " , plenty of other marques fit the category

E30's are cool and have a nice racing pedigree,

but as soon as one gets "pimped" with "blackout taillights" or "fag-mags" is the same as stuffing a pair of socks inside ya pants

318ti's are OK until somebody thinks its a genuine M3

318ti's are OK until somebody thinks its a genuine M3

What, so are you implying that if I put an M badge on mine that doesn't make it an M3?? LOL :P

What, so are you implying that if I put an M badge on mine that doesn't make it an M3?? LOL :P

Only to be outdone by a red "Nissan March" I saw in China with the Ferrari "Prancing Horse" decals on the front fenders

At least he had the common sense not to put a "quatrovalve" emblem on the back [ he'd lose all credibility then ]

What's all this about "gay" BMW's?

I'm begining to wonder if a lot of the members here aren't quietly sitting in their closets waiting for the just the right time to emerge, and that this thread is the catalyst for them all to come out of their closets and reveal their true selves.

Now I'm outta here.

Edited by C0SM0S

What's all this about "gay" BMW's?

I'm begining to wonder if a lot of the members here aren't quietly sitting in their closets waiting for the just the right time to emerge, and that this thread is the catalyst for them all to come out of their closets and reveal their true selves.

Now I'm outta here.

Gee... it all went quiet after you said that Brian :wacko:

*runs away squealing with arms flapping* Righty ho girlfrends im off to look for a Z3 and an E36 compact and a matching handbag anyone going to be at Les Mills this arvo?

*runs away squealing with arms flapping* Righty ho girlfrends im off to look for a Z3 and an E36 compact and a matching handbag anyone going to be at Les Mills this arvo?

I'll see you in cubicle 6 in the toilets... knock 3 times

Your not alone!

Any car can be "gayified" Posted Image

Note to self: never ever type "gay BMW" into google image search ever again

Your not alone!

Any car can be "gayified" Posted Image

Note to self: never ever type "gay BMW" into google image search ever again

Looks like an Avon dealer's car.... ROFL

Daymn, if you google "pink bmw", theres scores and scores of them.

Daymn, if you google "pink bmw", theres scores and scores of them.

Gentlemen,

What could be gayer than going looking for "Pink BMW" on the internet ?? Opens the door to a number of questionable questions ?!?

Ha Ha ...............but at the end of the day think it is more about the look not the model yes .........??

Beige e28 520i on steelies is gay...............Joel's e28 m535i is not..............

Context gents..................e36 Cab in front of Les Boys.................very very gay

e36 Cab in front of the white house.................not

Long may the debate rage..................

Cheers

Edited by oldskool

Oi!

Who voted for the E30 cab? :angry:

Take that back, now!

....or i'll scratch your eyes out and pull your hair :P

You have to be confident in your masculinity, to drive a car that is perceived as gay.

The only truely 'GAY' car in that list is the Z3

some of the others are ugly but only the Z3 is truely GAY

You have to be confident in your masculinity, to drive a car that is perceived as gay.

Defiantly.

Us Kiwi’s are a funny lot when it comes to cars and sexuality, as you’d know in Europe a bloke driving any of the suggested “gay†ars wouldn’t get a second thought… Well maybe the Z3 :lol:

Ha Ha............

Yup, It's the effect that years of DB, meat pies & footie MATE !!!!!!!!!!! have had on the male populaces evolutionary process in NZ...............

Talking to a mate from smaller town than this one last week, said I was game wearing a pink shirt and if I wore that into the pub in his hometown I'd get smashed ova for being queer..............lol................

small towns = small minds................some times.

Anyway if your in an m3 cab, dosent matter what anyone thinks..............your faster than 98% of them anyway.......... if your in a 1.9 z3, then you just need to pull your caftan tighter & pretend you cant hear them.........cause you wont be faster than much else, but thats not the idea in a 1.9 z3 eh !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think driving a 1.9 z3 with a hot chicky beside you has lots less "gay" overtones than driving your xr/ss/falcodore full of your male mates slappin each other about n telling each other what good c*nts they each are......................lol

Still doesnt excuse Gus tho..................we have all heard the stories big guy, its too late to turn back from the z3 now.................lol

Edited by oldskool

Talking to a mate from smaller town than this one last week, said I was game wearing a pink shirt and if I wore that into the pub in his hometown I'd get smashed ova for being queer..............lol................

What IS IT with Kiwis and pink shirts?

I have a number of shirts in various shades between red and white, and EVERY time I wear one to work there is a visible reaction, even after 3 and a bit years of wearing them.

If I wore one in the 'vert, I think there would be a-lynchin' by the ol' barn??