Sign in to follow this  
MISS BM

MissBM V.2

Did you realise this v.2 is only 2 chassis number away from v.1 !!!

Wow... Didn't even catch that haha

Just had a look.. 556 and 558!

That's pretty wickedly awesome.

• Like 3

The last car was done the same. No issues :) working for Car Folie I saw it all - and know the laws, but thanks for the heads up anyway.

In saying that, there is also a protective law for us insurance consumers, that if the modification (like tint) was not the main cause of the accident or any contribution towards that accident, insurance can't not pay you out.

And yes it is a grey area. Because I've had VTNZ wofs with tinted film indicators ;)

Can we get back on topic please?

I have had a VTNZ Wof on my e46 with tinted tail lights and front indicators as well as made an insurance claim recently on it with no issues. I don't have a low volume cert and I even run stretched tyres with no hassles so I would say you would be okay in the event of a claim Amber. No issues there. I have been pulled over by police numerous times and not once have any of them ever tried to tell me any of these things are illegal on my car and yes I am known by police around the shore due to my colourful schoolmates who are now police officers but if they didn't know me I assume this would be the same case. I say tinted is the way to go Amber! love the new car and I definitely cannot wait to see it at the ECC meet in December! Currently prepping my car for that also :)

• Like 1

In terms of getting fines, i reckon it comes down to how you treat the officer. Respect gets respect

• Like 3

I'll just get the legal type - no one will even notice the difference!

Still looking for wheels.. VMR? Seem affordably okay.

Not sure if you can get an okay set of wheels around 3-4K in NZ :/

• Like 1

I'll just get the legal type - no one will even notice the difference!

Still looking for wheels.. VMR? Seem affordably okay.

Not sure if you can get an okay set of wheels around 3-4K in NZ :/

Hey Amber, I can personally recommend VMR CSL style wheels, their other wheels look really nice too, their service was great and can ship direct.

Also Apex ARC-8 are very nice and light, maybe more a track focused wheel though, http://www.apexraceparts.com/apex-products/e46-m3/#.VkTG8XYrLDc

Wicked thanks guys.

Finally back in NZ today so going to do a big mish of grabbing my parts today's getting some quotes for wheels etc.

SO DAMN EXCITED FOR ALL MY CARBON WAITING.

Work VSXX have been quoted at some places around 4K.. Which seem a bargain.

• Like 2

try places like stanceworks you may find some bargain deals on wheels for that perfect fit for your m3

I ordered the V710's back in March direct from VMR and cost was US$850 for all 4. Then I got 4x PSS tyres installed which made the total US$1792 + $240 for TPMS so around US$2k all up. I got VMR to ship to kiwishipping depot and then freighted them over for a landed cost incl GST of just under NZ$3k. Granted the NZD was stronger back then so will be a few hundred more expensive now

No regrets as they absolutely transformed the look and feel of the 135! Also, they have flow formed V710's now which are probably a little more expensive but lighter which I wished were available 6mths ago.

• Like 1

Perfection. 

Posted Image

That looks so good.

I was thinking with blue bolts to off set that all black look... But those look incredible on that blue.

First day back in NZ and couldn't resist...

Unfortunately splitters are yet to arrive; and the other two minor items weren't flush so sending back...

Diffuser fits perfect! Easy to pop on too, thank goodness lol.

Springs being sorted and CSL tune done thanks to Ray and Tom!

First drive home and stuck in bloody Auckland traffic.. Egh.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 3

whys it on the hoist? :o

Because I borrowed it lol.

Much easier than lying on the ground at times.

• Like 2

Blacked out the grille today...

Only screwed up the one when I accidentally dropped washing on it.. Still looks alright!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 6

Your cars looking awesome.

Really like the blacked out grills too. Good job.

And do you want to borrow my sheep, lawnmower I mean.. :P

• Like 1

Your cars looking awesome. 

Really like the blacked out grills too. Good job.

And do you want to borrow my sheep, lawnmower I mean.. :P

Haha! Yeah I have a few cows in the paddock if needed! Parked a car there for the two weeks I was away and my lawn mower guy couldn't fit past.. Didn't want to scratch the Schnitzer.. Fair enough I say!

Would be carbon grilles but they didn't fit.. Waiting on a response from the company to rectify..

Amber, this needs Amber corners hehe

we all seem to think so but she herself is not a fan of amber..lights.

• Like 1

Amber, this needs Amber corners hehe

Yeah unfortunately I'm not a fan of them Ambers.. Change them out pretty quickly..

They do look cool on some cars though! But there's enough of an Amber ambience already surrounding it ;)

• Like 1

Sometimes you just need inspirations!! I actually think the dark blues and British racing greens are the ones that can pull the amber corners look off. I was originally thinking about it for the CSL until I googled photos of it on silver grey and promptly changed my mind!!

14101383544_b3d37a9ae6_b.jpg

Edited by M3_Power
  • Like 4