qube

The only upgrade that made sense

I have finally found the last car that I will have for a while.

I have been searching all kinds of models to decide what to go for from E92 335i , E82 135i, E46 M3, E92 M3, M235i and also a renault megane RS265 but I have finally settled on what I think is the best car for me at this point which is the F20 M135i with N55 and 8 Speed ZF auto.

Coming from a long list of previous BMW's as most of you know, it had to be a substantially newish car for it to be worth while upgrading. When I saw this come up for sale I jumped on it instantly, test drove and paid and collected within an hour of listing. Anyway, it ticks every single box on my requirements list - newness, powerful, practical, mod-able, and of course still BMW.

(I still have my E46 which I absolutely love and would love to keep but I just dont see myself driving it as much now I have this thing which works great as a daily and a weekend car)

I was lucky to find one with a sunroof which was my biggest requirement and this also came with a M performance exhaust already fitted which makes a great sound.

Anyway, if you come long to the coffee meet no doubt you will see it but here are a couple of quick photos!

IMG_20180414_073657.thumb.jpg.8b8c8c6ac07a13e7de9a9e1b14906dfe.jpg

IMG_20180414_073632.thumb.jpg.711bd78318c45b61cba83d9a5083aa43.jpg

• Like 14

Awesome, look forward to seeing this in person! Love that shape - we had a 125i for a little while, it really grew on me. That car felt pretty responsive, can only imagine what the 135i is like..! 

• Like 1

Fantastic Kyu , looking forward to seeing it. Looks brilliant in white.

Looks an awesome package.

Edited by Breaker

$10 says it's for sale within 2 months.

JK. Nice car! These engines feel like a torquey v8 rather than a six. 0 lag.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

yep, it's a lovely looking car.

Indeed, I'll be expecting a quiet sale within two years! ;)   Kyu, settling down?!  Nahhhh. :)

• Like 1

I really cant think of anything else that could top this unless I win the lotto so I'm sure it will be staying for a bit longer than 2 months! 

The trouble now is to decide which car to drive everytime I need to go out... first world problems smh

Previous owner has taken it off and replaced with a blacked out 135 badge. I will probably remove it altogether soon

Nice car, I test drove one before I bought my M5.  Great all round package.

Very nice - congrats!!!

Now all you need is do a top speed run to see if it’ll do this : )

full review

^ Having taken one of these for a hoon, I can see how that is possible. Loose car, big fan!