_BRS_

MY 320i E30

Rad! Such a tidy car.

Where did you get the car bra?

Rad! Such a tidy car.

Where did you get the car bra?

Cheers, eBay.

looking very sharp!

i tried to order one of them car bras for my car, but they wouldnt sell it to me because it is RHD and they insisted there was a difference to LHD…. haha

Awesome................ :wub:

I think 'MY E30' from memory, is the rego of a white one on trade me at the mo............

Could have been on my old white E30 on trademe but that was last on trademe a year or so ago, unless someone's been using my pictures of it. I originally owned it, then sold it to Blair, then bought it back a year and a half or two years ago and still have it.

Car's looking nice Blair!

Could have been on my old white E30 on trademe but that was last on trademe a year or so ago, unless someone's been using my pictures of it. I originally owned it, then sold it to Blair, then bought it back a year and a half or two years ago and still have it.

Car's looking nice Blair!

Its Frasers car also from New Plymouth and a member on here (_fhe30), i sold my old black rims to him and then he got the plate [ MY E3O ] (with an O not a zero) for his car, so a few people get confused with the similar looks.

But alas now Blair, it's sold and gone to Auckland so you're back to being the only one in NP with a white one. I've kept the plate though.

Cheers

But alas now Blair, it's sold and gone to Auckland so you're back to being the only one in NP with a white one. I've kept the plate though.

Cheers

I so nearly bought your one! Sorry for your loss!

I so nearly bought your one! Sorry for your loss!

Hahah, sad day. Longest I've ever kept a car. But something different looms.

Went to the NZPC Summer Tour Hardpark in the weekend, Couple of shots that have popped up.
1489029_655291997840285_1507870796_n.JPG.ee0346623e2988bdb28778e1f7fbc8e5.JPG1981837_769102946433982_815217766_n.JPG.28e40941ac5806830bdc6efe8533aacd.JPG

Edited by _BRS_

Still looking tidy as! Salt in the wounds tho? ;p

So after owning my car for 9 months now its time for an update!

When i first got it i just drove it and enjoyed it alot,

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Then the opportunity came up to buy a manual pre facelift 323i coupe in a very sad state that Luke (Boost Junky) sourced,

i jumped at the opportunity as this would kick start the manual conversion stage

so after about 3 weeks and hours of work we had completed the manual conversion,

before the manual conversion i started looking around for some nice rims and found a few sets i liked on Trade Me so after a long time of decision making i purchased the 17x7.5 Wolf rims, but i still needed something more to make the car "mine" so i purchased an mtech2 fibreglass kit off www.tyremate.co.nz and sent my car off to Matt who i contacted through Travis (naughty bmw) here in New Plymouth.

It wasn't looking good, the kit needed ALOT of work to even get it fitting on the car (even though it was brand new) so some HUGE hours went into this, while this was happening i got rubber on the rims and purchased a set of 60mm Jamex springs.

Then after getting my car back just over a week ago the new springs went in along with the new rims and the German plate i purchased in the recent groupbuy!

A big thanks must go to Luke for the many hours he spent helping me and also to Matt for the work on the kit

If anyone ever needs fibreglass work or painting done in the Taranaki area i would highly recommend Matt (ROGUE DESIGN)

Heres the finished product

ENJOY

Blair

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

carfinished002-1.jpg

mattspics018.jpg

mattspics022.jpg

mattspics023.jpg

Very nice. Kit must be a repro if it didn't fit correctly. What motor?

Very nice. Kit must be a repro if it didn't fit correctly. What motor?

yeah its a fibreglass rep, standard m20b20 motor

So clean man, you have owned this for a long time. Never thought about going m20b25?

So clean man, you have owned this for a long time. Never thought about going m20b25?

nah man, current engine has got low as kms (125,000) so want to leave that in there, currently looking for a new project/ time for a change.

Looks absolutely amazing, great job. So clean and very well done. M20B20's unite, not to be out done by our more powerful sibling :P

Looks good bro, keep the M20B20 in there!

This looking so good bro. Keen to see what happens next!!

I believe a new project has been purcahsed??

Sure has. Will be a long and slow project. This car will be up for sale within the next 6 months if i can finally let it go :(

(*^(^(^@$$@@$^*)$@ I know i have always said i want this car, i just never thought the day would come it would be available to buy!!!!

Im sure we could work something out Andy!

This car will be up for sale within the next 6 months if i can finally let it go :(

don't forget a song and dance.....

but yea, would be a sad day to see it leave your ownership. Fantastically tasteful car

• Like 1