Sign in to follow this  
M325is

Dont we just love the jealous

Washed my car this evening to find a key scratch the full length of the passenger side. Hopefully it comes out with a cut and polish. I'm guessing the same bastard stole all my flash (haha) valve caps.

Geeze I'd love to get my hands on them, really tears your gruds. Just before I spotted it I was thinking to myself that the car needs a re-spray soon, but not this soon! Bloody hell.

Anyone got tips? It is only in the clear I think.

Washed my car this evening to find a key scratch the full length of the passenger side. Hopefully it comes out with a cut and polish. I'm guessing the same bastard stole all my flash (haha) valve caps.

Geeze I'd love to get my hands on them, really tears your gruds. Just before I spotted it I was thinking to myself that the car needs a re-spray soon, but not this soon! Bloody hell.

Anyone got tips? It is only in the clear I think.

If its only in the clearcoat then i wouldn't recommend a cut and polish, as they are quite harsh and will strip the clearcoat. I would recommend using something like Meguiars Scratch X or something similar, as they will help replenish your clearcoat without damaging it.

lol can tell i work at superchheap :D

Man, I feel your pain,

Came back to my car in a bloody mall carpark to find a trolley leaning against the passenger door, nice grove in the metal near the handle now. People have no respect for anything in this country. Will add it to the panelbeater to-do list.

Pisses ya off aye Shelly?

I was sitting in my car one day, up pulls a gumpy looking women of asian origin, adn after a few goes she gets her car straight.

She looks at me, I look at her. She then proceeds to open her door and blatently bang it against my passenger door!!!!!!!! Got out and said "what the hell was that," then she goes "oh didn't see you," and quickly walks off :huh: Felt like kicking her door in.

Why can't people learn some respect and coordination.

I caught a mower guy throwing stones at my car! wtf!!

WTF. Did you chase the guy down with a bat?

Yeah shopping mall/supermarket car parks have never been friendly to me. You always get the angry mothers with pms venting their anger on poor car enthusiasts like ourselves. A few things iv learnt are either to parallel park, or park between two expensive cars.

PRO TIP: Park at the farrr back of the supermarket car park. Way away from any car.

But yes, i feel your pain. It is annoying.

If its only in the clearcoat then i wouldn't recommend a cut and polish, as they are quite harsh and will strip the clearcoat. I would recommend using something like Meguiars Scratch X or something similar, as they will help replenish your clearcoat without damaging it.

lol can tell i work at superchheap :D

Scratch-X is good stuff, problem is It will clean up the area you are working on so well you will have to do the whole car.. Mightn’t need a respray!

I park faw away also, my missus jokes that we should just take the bus as it pulls up a lot closer.

PRO TIP: Park at the farrr back of the supermarket car park. Way away from any car.

But yes, i feel your pain. It is annoying.

its waht i always do....and to date my car has only one door ding....

Yeah I have a few minor scratches so I might try that stuff too.

WTF. Did you chase the guy down with a bat?

F**kin called the cops. Lucky one was just down the road, you should have seen him run when he heard the siren!

The owner of the house he was mowing helped out with the dent man guy.

I always do but when i come back out i have a swarm of cars around me, i just attract them i sopose ha.

Acouple of months back i spent a good half day cleaning and waxing the 540. That night, i parked my car at a friends house in Mt Eden (the cars boot was just about blocking the footpath, but there was still plenty of room to walk past it) the next morning i found a deep scratch (in to the undercoat/primer) that goes right across the trunk lid and on to the rear quater panel. The initial reaction was to hunt down the waste of oxygen and punch them in the neck, repeatedly. It's so annoying, and now i'm wondering if I should even bother fixing the scratch for it to only happen again. I had a quote for $600 to repair it, my insurance excess is $500. pain in the arse!!

/rant

People are c**ts.

As others have said, I just park well at the back of parking lots, I don't mind walking the extra 50m.

I also have an 87 corolla :)

Day before i picked up my car the current owner had kicked someone out of his flat, they then proceeded to attempt to key homo into the drivers door.

man reading this really makes me hate other people who cannot drive or disrespect our property

On Saturday, I was at the lights waiting for them to turn green, I felt a weird pushing sensation from the left rear of the E30, turned around to see in my blind spot a F**Ktard trying to do a U turn through the Beemer,

Anyways I jumped out to investigate the damage (a scratch on the corner of the bumper) and when I was doubled over looking at the damage, the bitch tried to drive through me !

I cannot beleive that sh*t aye!

Also I only park next to tidy expensive cars and miles away at the other end of carparks, to reduce "shopping trolley dents"

Merry Christmas guys

Edited by Jono51

Preventative parking, I'm registering it as a religion for the next census.

My old e36 was keyed all the way around at school by this loopy waste of female. Luckily it was red so couldn't really see it that bad, and managed to sell it off without the buyer noticing.

The point is. She did it purposely. And she owned a Holden Astra. So no point getting revenge.

Took a complaint to the police. Nothing was done. Even though I had proof through text messages.

It really makes me mad. I couldn't care less if a girl came up to me and slapped me across the face. BUT, girls my age chose to damage stuff like cars.

Went and got a few quotes to remove the scratches. From $500-$2k.

Glad I sold the poor car.

Some people have no respect. None at all. :angry:

people like that suck,even when i drove shitters was always carefuly of opening my door