Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

e30 m20 turbo stroker project

that looks mean, so jelous!

Looks super badass!

Rofl, gotta love the pink sticker as Simon said. Matches the paint colour well!! :D

Yeah would be mint to see eachothers e30's ay, yours is so mint im jelous hahah. Would be good to see others and give mine a hack on track!

Yea bro im keen to see yours its looking mint as far as those latest updated pics! See told you to do black centers ;) Hes gonna paint them black E30ONP :P

Guest FrantiC

Anyone good at photoshop here? care to chop one up for me lol?

Guest FrantiC

Thanks dude.

Not sure if I like it though? Hmmmmm :unsure:

Hmm fair enough.

Kinda matches the black & chrome around the windows tho, Needa polish the lip too.

Paint the centres GOLD!

Sweet car, like mine + a turbo :D

Dooo it.

That looks badass! Black FTW... Show us gold centers also if you can ;)

Guest FrantiC

After flicking back and forth, and from stepping back from the screen abit - I actually do like it, Alot.

Guest FrantiC

Hmm fair enough.

Kinda matches the black & chrome around the windows tho, Needa polish the lip too.

Could you possibly do the same pic with gold centers , please ? :lol:

I fail at photoshopping

EDIT:

FFS, Just checked status of my manifold on fastways website

"Your parcel is currently in transit between our Auckland and New Plymouth depots."

IM IN HASTINGS WTF!!!!

Edited by FrantiC

Could you possibly do the same pic with gold centers , please ? :lol:

I fail at photoshopping

EDIT:

FFS, Just checked status of my manifold on fastways website

"Your parcel is currently in transit between our Auckland and New Plymouth depots."

IM IN HASTINGS WTF!!!!

Damn bro! It may turn up at my door step lol :P

I really like the centers black too! I think you should John but only do it if its what you like ;)

Edited by Boost Junky

here's a pic with gold centers

EDIT- added another idea

post-3670-1244570412_thumb.jpg

post-3670-1244571083_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jamez

Black centers for sure...or buy my 15 x 7's, gloss black polished dish lip $300 ONO hahahahahahahaha

Car is looking mean man, I want a 2.7 :wub:

Race on when lukes and this is done!

How about white rims?.... just throwing it out there

Guest FrantiC

Wow, Thanks guys. Yeah I really am diggin the black centers now. Not really into white mags anymore, This is what my e30 used to look like before I put m-tech2 and painted it etc,

post-3156-1244579625_thumb.jpg

(Matt black, IS front lip hehee)

Got sick of white mags -_-

Anyways, possibly will be looking at getting my centers painted black now. Definitley looks sick.

Checked fastway again and

"10/06/09 06:27:58 Hawkes Bay On Board - The parcel is on board the courier vehicle"

........phew! :P

Edited by FrantiC

Guest FrantiC

NOT HAPPY.

Manifolds here. Piece of S*** doesn't line up on the first cylinder, need to change the holes abit.. Got annoyed with it so left it for today. It pushes on about half way but the holes aren't exactly in the right place and it jamms against the studs..

Looks like NO room to run a downpipe. Like WTF.. I can fit a piece of 90 degree 2.5" right at the back against the firewall and it has 2mm if that each side. Not happy atm haha.....

I'm gonna drop it off at an exhaust shop , tell the guy to make the downpipe and where I want the wastegate to sit hopefully he will fit the manifold and sort out where the wastegate can go and run the down pipe and finish the exhaust for me. GRRR!

Guest Simon*

That sucks

Not sure about black centres. Gold is a definite no! With that blue it looks wannabe Subaru WRC stylez

So far I prefer wheels as they are :)

Guest FrantiC

That sucks

Not sure about black centres. Gold is a definite no! With that blue it looks wannabe Subaru WRC stylez

So far I prefer wheels as they are :)

Thanks for the put off hahaha. Yeah I like it but then I don't, Is it wrth the effort I as myself...

Anyways this project is nearly wrapped up.. Almost complete just gotta get a exhaust flange for the turbo and drop it off at the exhaust shop let him finish it up..

ALSO -If anyone knows where I can find some BPR8ES spark plugs I will love you long time!!!

p.s, I can't put my wastegate back together :P

Gotta wait for my old man to come home now lol. He's got the camera, too.

OK so I have pics!!

See sh*t fitment below lol.

post-3156-1244606508_thumb.jpgpost-3156-1244606520_thumb.jpg

post-3156-1244606560_thumb.jpg

And the oh so wonderful amount of room left to run a downpipe!!!

post-3156-1244606546_thumb.jpgpost-3156-1244606535_thumb.jpg

Edited by FrantiC

Black centers FTW ;)

Looks like the manifold is jamming on the top studs which means it will be on a downwards angle making it rather close to your steering arm. I wouldnt start to panic until you have it sitting on the head properly John. Might be enough room to do what I did and make the downpipe loop around the steering arm ;)

Guest FrantiC

Black centers FTW ;)

Looks like the manifold is jamming on the top studs which means it will be on a downwards angle making it rather close to your steering arm. I wouldnt start to panic until you have it sitting on the head properly John. Might be enough room to do what I did and make the downpipe loop around the steering arm ;)

Yeah thats a good point, The number 5 pipe on the manifold comes out and sits really close to the steering arm though. I think once it's on properly it will give me better room to have the 2.5" pipe run down between #6 pipe and the steering arm. Should be sweet I hope.

You can see on the gasket that came with it how off the holes are, too much to the left. <_<

Edited by FrantiC

Which exhaust shop are ya gonna take it to?