Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Spotted a sweet looking black M325i outside work tonight. Seen it a few times before aswell, but not been quick enough to get the plate :P.

Is it anyone's on here??

Click me

BMUU6 on a 635CSi (may just be badged) on this forum? Followed home from school prizegiving ;P

Spotted that white ricer bagged e30 touring "bouncing" over the Tauranga Harbour bridge this afternoon.

All of the girls in my car pointed and laughed. He looked a tad confused.

ha saw that aswell in the mount yesterday. still it doesnt look to bad

ha saw that aswell in the mount yesterday. still it doesnt look to bad

Uhm...It looks like a sack of sh*t!

Haha, I actually brought that on trademe as it was for $1dollar reserve auction so I could restore it into some sense of class and for somewhere for my bunch of e30 parts to go. Unfortunately the fixed the gearbox and now wants more for it. Still gunna try and get it for cheap though

Why do all the sh*t cars come to the Mount!

to be ****....sta ms emily. but really the mount does attract some winners :mellow:

to be ****....sta ms emily. but really the mount does attract some winners :mellow:

Best thing I've seen at the mount was a EVO doing heli's at the main intersection right on the main beach in the middle of the busy summers day. What a tool, but it was cool to watch!

Today on St Andrews Road, Epsom. Saw a nice silver 4 door E30 with a IS front lip.. It should have stopped and bought a Xmas tree from me!

post-29-1260778140.jpg

What a weekend! So many awesome vehicles on the road...

Highlights:

A mint Mk I cortina at Caltex, Western Hills Drive Whangarei. Came pulsing into the forecourt. Went and had a chat to the guy, and sure enough has a 12A under the hood. I'm no rotary fan, but this was really different and the guy wasn't a tool, so managed to pull it off. Most interesting car I've seen in ages.

Maserati's and Ferraris galore all weekend.

An Audi R8 parked opposite yet another Maser GranTurismo on Parnell Rise both in all-white - plate was 0808

About 40 hot rods on Mangawhai Road, and Cove Road near Mangawhai. Mostly 1940's style, but some older and newer too with a bit of 70's Muscle thrown in too. Hard to focus on enjoying the twisties when round every bend is another head-turner.

Lowlight: The guy in another Cortina (this time a Mk V) also at Caltex Western Hills Drive who's POS won't run well enough to keep it going at the lights, and who I felt was going to cause an accident if he didn't get it out of the intersection so I jogged over and helped him push it off the road. In bad-boy black with blacked out tails, and lowered on polished rims.

On the way home from work most days I see down Rossall St a tidy fl 325 on Borbets, at the perfect height with the number plate TOPNZI

saw this the other day 1993 316i rotary turbo

Always rice on plates like that

Id do 700K per weekend... I could not afford to fix it when it broke every second weekend though.

Saw M3 Power ^^ at quay street mcds today :D

Me? Can't be ... I've been in the office all day today (apart from about 3:30pm when I went out for about half an hour).

Edited by M3_Power

coming home tonight on the southern motorway saw Gus's old car JUNGLE looked pretty mean. new numberplate on it is M325i

Me? Can't be ... I've been in the office all day today (apart from about 3:30pm when I went out for about half an hour).

My badd must of been another silver m3 with the plates m3 power

driving past a shop with mirror tints and spotted a nice E30 320i.

oh it was my reflection.

Its BMW technically!

Posted Image

Why the hell you would do that is beyond me. never got to see the front but the back and sides look legit so i think its an actual Rolls. Saw it on the way home from the meet last night