Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Just saw DRTE30 on Bowen st. Looking tight!

I'm sure that was the plate, but carjam lists it as a laurel??

Edited by -Alias-

Spotted a couple of rare colours today, a dakar yellow 8 series on style 5's, and a white 3.0 M3 on DS1's, neither plate I managed to catch as I was traveling the opposite direction.

See that white M3 around Remuera a fair bit, its got a personalised plate.

A mate of mine has a white 328i exactly the same spec as mine, kiwi new in white with black interior. I thought that was a mint e36 untill I spotted the m3

You flat in Eden Terrace?

I see that car a bit around here i think?

nope, in epsom just off the drive

Oh oh oh I saw D T H the silver e39 touring that a guy on here owns like somewhere on south auckland, it looked very nice with the blueish foggys!

Yeah that's Dave (Fai+h777)

Dave - where are you ???

Mspec 328 e36 black at sylvia couple days ago, had bimmersport stickers and it was heck nice :)

Spotted 'Dylan M3' at the intersection between remuera road and market road, i was turning into market and you drove down remuera towards new market. Car looking splender! I envy it!

The white tech1 e30 on 15" borbet type a' reps that was on here, can't remember who. Saw it drive into mc'ds then down tomoana road. Looks very nice

A silver e60 M5 (well, it had 4 exhausts) with 'JTUNE' on the back? Rice?

That car was in performance car awhile back its not a m5, only has m5 kits. And a chick drives it aswell

i saw the same e30 facelift coupe twice on 2 different days. Its a silver/grey (not great on bm colour names :wacko: ) with its rear plate holder painted red. shared a mutual e30 look on tuesday morning at green last west and saw him again thursday morning on new north road.

anybody's ride?

Mspec 328 e36 black at sylvia couple days ago, had bimmersport stickers and it was heck nice :)

Spotted this in Pt Chev just before. Sounded mean _b

spotted HELLBM's and M3_Guy(??)'s old maroon 540ise, we were "enjoying" each others company up the motorway from Hornby to Rolleston, such a nice E34 in person!

told the new owner to join Bimmersport while we were having a chat, now belongs to a guy(think his name was Ben) in the air force, based in aucks, he was just down in CHCH on a visit

Stared at this for a while whilst walking from the bus stop

post-5113-1269846847.jpg

post-5113-1269846842.jpg

Edited by dubman

spotted what must be rays old e36 red m3 on queen street today.....

also in herne bay yesterday (i think?) what looked like nicks greyish blue 323i e36... no roofracks though?

also in herne bay yesterday (i think?) what looked like nicks greyish blue 323i e36... no roofracks though?

Yep, round 6ish? Roof racks off as of yesterdays car wash haha. I like changing it :D

Spotted Rapido on Great South Road, Takanini outside Supercheap !! I was with a customer and was like "hold up did you see that sick e30" lol He was like what??, Mint Car dude - if it was you

Edited by APT

Spotted outside my house a pretty cool E46 Ti. Purple, lowered on gloss black 17" Breyton rims, AC Schnitzer kit, single tip aftermarket exhaust, purple accented dash bezel and gearshift surround, alcantara upholstery and some yellow calipers peeking out from behind the wheels... not sure if they were just painted or were performance brakes. The car had a subtle Dinan sticker on the rear quarter window.

Was going to take a photo but was rushing off to Saturday's meet.

Yep, round 6ish? Roof racks off as of yesterdays car wash haha. I like changing it :D

about 5 minutes to 6, i had a date to pickup at 6 in pons! hah

Also saw a sweeet m325i with (if i remember correctly) gold bbs rs's and a plate something like 1 OWNR

Spotted this last year, finally found the photos. Is this a Maserati 250F?

post-5113-1269854232.jpg

post-5113-1269854235.jpg

post-5113-1269854240.jpg

^Nope, the rear 'fin' behind the drivers seat wasn't on the orginal ones. Could be a replica with the add 'fin' though.. looks more like Ferrari 246 F1 if you ask me

Guest Ari Gold

Stared at this for a while whilst walking from the bus stop

post-5113-1269846847.jpg

post-5113-1269846842.jpg

This one? http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=m+c0up

Saw it on top of North Head this afternoon.

I saw three F430's today, a black vert, a grey vert, and the piece de resistance, a Scuderia in bright red with gold stripes.

Saw a gorgeous Ferrari 360 Modena Challenge/Stradale whatever it is, Red with the Italian flag style stripes down the middle, so mint.