Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Saw what looked like a broken e30 parked on the side of the roaD between Napier and Clive on Monday. It had the black bottlecap look going on hahaha

Today around 1:30pm i Spotted a red E30 Cab along Ti-Rakau Dr. east of Auck [1 RED BM] "Wow BBS's! + Wow Stance! + Wow 2.8L! according to carjam = Whoa 2 Niiiiceeee ftw!!" :o

That's Will! and it is a sexual car.

Blue e30 at botany junction had a beautiful stance, as we drove passed saw a front mount :o

Might have seen Brooks E30 between Ngaruawahia and Hamilton yesterday? Don't think you were driving though.

Nick021 driving up Queen St at about 4:45-5pm

Today around 1:30pm i Spotted a red E30 Cab along Ti-Rakau Dr. east of Auck [1 RED BM] "Wow BBS's! + Wow Stance! + Wow 2.8L! according to carjam = Whoa 2 Niiiiceeee ftw!!" :o

He came and picked up my old diff. Amazing car. Wish he would post some pic's up. I'm sure i'm not the only one that would froth over it

Guest Ari Gold

Will's car is really something. My mother was most appreciative of what an M52B28 in an E30 sounds like :D

Will's car is really something. My mother was most appreciative of what an M52B28 in an E30 sounds like :D

You are kidding !! Right??? :unsure: Tried not to sound too much like a hoon... :P

Might have seen Brooks E30 between Ngaruawahia and Hamilton yesterday? Don't think you were driving though.

I saw ya at Rangariri yesterday, just before the turn off over the bridge, you were heading north I was going South.

Mmm working M52 in E30...

somethings not stacking up here :lol:

Yesterday. That Fiji green e36 that was for sale a while ago in Mission Bay. I was green with envy.

Day before yesterday. One perfect e30 PFL M325i in Onehunga.

Guest Ari Gold

You are kidding !! Right??? :unsure: Tried not to sound too much like a hoon... :P

She is used to it, a mate used to run a 3L VL with straight pipes :D

Yesterday. That Fiji green e36 that was for sale a while ago in Mission Bay. I was green with envy.

Go on...

Brand new black 550i GT abortion on black M6-esque 22's on Featherston St. A little lower and I hasten to say I would've liked it. Much better in person.

Spotted a HOT E34 M5 3.8, with Style 20s (Turbines).

PURE WIN

Mmm working M52 in E30...

^^^ I'll be checking this out next WE

One of the many projects we don't get the opportunity to see. Theres quite a few happening around Auckland too at the moment.. another M52B28 into a Compact, S50 into a 318i. A M60 into a E30 Coupe up North. A few good projects in Welly and a real good one out at Waiuku... or is that 3 Dave ?

Edited by *Glenn*

One of the many projects we don't get the opportunity to see. Theres quite a few happening around Auckland too at the moment.. another M52B28 into a Compact, S50 into a 318i. A M60 into a E30 Coupe up North. A few good projects in Welly and a real good one out at Waiuku... or is that 3 Dave ?

I saw some photos of the M60 in E30 coupe project. Top work, but I would expect no less from the person doing the work.

Guest Simon*

I saw some photos of the M60 in E30 coupe project. Top work, but I would expect no less from the person doing the work.

I believe it's a Cab not a coupe actually that the M60 is going into

Love engine swapped verts! already been thinking about my next project haha would love to do a white on white S50 vert one day :P

That was my assertion from the photgraphs I've seen. Had the shock tower reinforcements in the engine bay = cabby. But as I've not actually seen the project in the flesh, nor talked directly to the owner, it's just my guess.

Guest Ari Gold

Spotted an 850i on E36 M3 rims, style 24's, looked bloody good!

Also saw Lani's white M3, get the door fixed! :wub: white mmmmm

Awesome, I've driven a compact, it was really fun... but a compact with another 1L of engine? couldn't amagine that.

M60 Vert would be eargasmic with the top down <3

Oh and I saw an Orange 2002, and a Green 2002... Awesome _b

Awesome, I've driven a compact, it was really fun... but a compact with another 1L of engine? couldn't amagine that.

M60 Vert would be eargasmic with the top down <3

Oh and I saw an Orange 2002, and a Green 2002... Awesome _b

You need to broaden your travelling plans... get up this way and go for a drive in the little girls car