Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Goregous Avus Blue E39 M5 going down the gorge today, the best color - model combo M5.

Saw MAN HO coming off greenlane round-about on the way to work before, looks better than I thought IRL!

Saw this drive into the carpark at work tonight, looked just like kerry's burgundy bruiser, 'cept for some jap wheels. Definitely didn't sound like any other E30 though...

Mmmmm 4 litres ;)

Saw what I thought to be was a MINT E39 M5 (with dish BBS's) with the badge, quad exhaust n bodykit at a carpark in Newmarket. B)

Walked up to check it out and saw the REGO which then turned out it was a 520i :lol: Peeked in and it was an auto..... LOL! :P

Edited by molehole1308

Some young dudes in a E30 cab with Johnno's BBs rebs waved me down in the race car in Browns bay yesterday.. Did flash lights back at you, but only have one high beam :P

Some one in a silver pre-fl with full tech2 kit, was turboed, south bound down harbour bridge and pulled off at new market .. .... impressive buddy ... nice car. I was in the e30/s50

^ M20B25 Turbo i believe.

Saw what I thought to be was a MINT E39 M5 (with dish BBS's) with the badge, quad exhaust n bodykit at a carpark in Newmarket. B)

Walked up to check it out and saw the REGO which then turned out it was a 520i :lol: Peeked in and it was an auto..... LOL! :P

They actually own a burger bar in the viaduct. It's on 20" wheels which I think are too big for the car. It's what convinced me to go for 18 or 19". Finally settled on 19"s which are coming soon. They are going to be VERY different.

I saw a fake M5 today

Silver, with quad exhausts, that were actually bent, and not sitting right which is when I was like... M5... I dont think so, then the driver took off quicky from the lights... sure enough it was a six. Probably a 523i telling by how slow it was off the line

Blew a bit of nasty smelling smoke too!

Spotted round Shelly beach, Welly on Monday.

Looks familiar, but can't say i'm a fan of black grille filler panel.

This in Bulls yesterday, may i suggest if you're going to use HSV R8 rims you at least remove the Holden centre caps.

Also ditch the M and ACS badges.

This guy is the same guy that started me on my search for my 535is many moons ago.Purely by chance(i guess it wasnt chance) he came round to look at my 535 when i had it on TM.His car has very nice wheels body work and has the map ecu in it.The cloth seats have seen better days.Def better throttle response than a std 535.Thsi was a welly car once,now has returned again.

White mtech 1 M325i e30 coupe, with mtech 2? spoiler and female driver :o

On Welly motorway, heading out towards the hut. Was in my sisters corolla, else i woulda been alongside drooling (at the car :ph34r: ) for quite some time haha.

A very mint (sky blue colour, body kit, dish weves etc) e34 M535i heading out on Te Ngae Rd towards Tauranga about lunch time today. Driven by a middle aged woman.

Think the owners name is Sean. He happened to be out the day we did the welly bs catch up (it's in the first few pics of that day). Pretty sure he said previous owner had done grill. He'd just had it dyno tuned...

Jono51 knows him, nice guy.

White mtech 1 M325i e30 coupe, with mtech 2? spoiler and female driver :o

On Welly motorway, heading out towards the hut. Was in my sisters corolla, else i woulda been alongside drooling (at the car :ph34r: ) for quite some time haha.

Saw this drive past work too - will look out for the driver next time....!!

Also a day or two ago saw a nice dolphin grey tech1 m325i....

Think the owners name is Sean. He happened to be out the day we did the welly bs catch up (it's in the first few pics of that day). Pretty sure he said previous owner had done grill. He'd just had it dyno tuned...

Jono51 knows him, nice guy.

Not to mention the exhaust... it sounds fantastic haha. Gave us up front some music for the trip.

maroon E30 with bimmersport stickers on windscreen going down Bucklands Beach Road towards the beach =)

Saw this, or one very similar to it, in gisborne on the 30th doing more than enough.

ahah yeah saw that aswell, and your touring max quite abit also spotted leebski being bit of a f**kwit

on the way home in gorge from gizzy

Saw an E36 compact drive past Middlemore Hospital yesterday. It was silver with two black racing stripes painted over the car ( as per the Fords) with an enormous Pacific Islands lady driver.

Trust me, it was scary, very scary.