Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Spotted Ashkan at the Big day out yesterday. I don't remember but I think I might of hugged him, I wasn't entirely sober.

Does Heineken sponsor you Pete? You always seem to have one in your photos with the label pointing outwards haha.

spotted a nice looking e39 540i with the plate W0MBLE heading south on Mana esplanade.

spotted this parked up in Foxton this afternoon

also spotted a rather awesome looking fully blacked out E30 in Otaki (or maybe it was Levin, bit of a blur lol) today, chick driving, I flashed my fog lights a few times (was in my red e36)

Saw Jed's E30 parked on Clarence Street tonight. Looked much cleaner this time :)

saw a blacked out E34 sedan in wainui today as i was doing my deliveries, looked really hot. think it had an M-kit on it cant be sure though. anyone?

Black E46 M3 behind me on Botany Rd. 2002M3 rego. And a silver Mtech 2 325i E30 on the motorway heading into the city. Looked mean.

E36 - McLeans Island Road round back of the airport, driver pulled over to water the fence. I tooted to provide some stage fright - anyone on here wanna own up to driving the E36?

Another M325i yesterday German plate DYF100 or something like that in ponsonby around lunchtime

Edited by Blackie

Maroon E30 on Sportmax's in Botany around 4-ish. Plate was SS3483. Had a Bimmersport sticker on the windscreen. Looked sharp.

Another M325i yesterday German plate DYF100 or something like that in ponsonby around lunchtime

That was me :) BYF100

Need to change my plates. Received a letter and a friendly word from a friendly officer.

That was me :) BYF100

Need to change my plates. Received a letter and a friendly word from a friendly officer.

What plates do you have on it and what'd they say

What plates do you have on it and what'd they say

The letter from the LTNZ said they'd received a Police report that my car had non-standard plates and that I risked exposing myself to a $500 fine. When an officer pulled me over for the plates (he was following me on the m-way quite by chance etc) he was friendly about it but said I must change them or risk a $150 fine (so not sure what the real amount would be). He was actually quite sympathetic but said if I wanted that look I had to pay the $799 at LTNZ or risk a fine. I'd say it's probably on my record now so better change them. Sadness.

An E39 520i smoking it's way along the NWestern this morning, BEZ something. Middle aged woman driving it, smoke getting heavier, if it's your mums, tell her to fix it!

Saw a nice e30 325 saloon going down Memorial Ave the other day on some 15' Borbets with some BMWNZ stickers in the back window. Looked nice and tidy

An E39 520i smoking it's way along the NWestern this morning, BEZ something. Middle aged woman driving it, smoke getting heavier, if it's your mums, tell her to fix it!

Why am I not surprised. Those 520's (probably ex Singapore) are way too underpowered and that poor engine has to work it's ring out to move all that weight.

The letter from the LTNZ said they'd received a Police report that my car had non-standard plates and that I risked exposing myself to a $500 fine. When an officer pulled me over for the plates (he was following me on the m-way quite by chance etc) he was friendly about it but said I must change them or risk a $150 fine (so not sure what the real amount would be). He was actually quite sympathetic but said if I wanted that look I had to pay the $799 at LTNZ or risk a fine. I'd say it's probably on my record now so better change them. Sadness.

What city are you in?

Spotted Ryan again I think this afternoon round 1pm on the North Shore headed Jerry Clayton way by the Westfield?

Think ive seen the same car down Mt smart rd a few times. Smokes like its burning as much oil as petrol.

Burgundy colour?

What city are you in?

Spotted Ryan again I think this afternoon round 1pm on the North Shore headed Jerry Clayton way by the Westfield?

Dunno if it was me, I know I was in Takapuna around there but was around 5:30 and the rest of the day I was in Herne Bay.. Hmm maybe I was my memory is not the best and Tristan you just never drive your car...

Dunno if it was me, I know I was in Takapuna around there but was around 5:30 and the rest of the day I was in Herne Bay.. Hmm maybe I was my memory is not the best and Tristan you just never drive your car...

Haha I was actually in my car this time :P

Think ive seen the same car down Mt smart rd a few times. Smokes like its burning as much oil as petrol.

Burgundy colour?

No, dark green. Looked like oil dripping from somewhere onto the exhaust from the way it was swirling around, although it got worse when she put her foot down.