Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Haha I was actually in my car this time :P

Okay well I guess I am actually just blind. note to self: drive with eyes open.

Dropped mine to to get windscreen replaced and walking home seen an E46 kick arse metallic gray M3 , plate number epd287

Edited by M-Spec

Spotted JOY IS on mission bay, really nice silver e30 325 by mission bay last night.

My GF had to drag me away from it after I was having a perve. Is it anyones on here?

Spotted a Dark Green M3 on Roberta Ave in Glendowie parked in front of an Dark Purple/ Black E34 M5.

Both looked very nice

Spotted JOY IS on mission bay, really nice silver e30 325 by mission bay last night.

My GF had to drag me away from it after I was having a perve. Is it anyones on here?

That's my friend Harrison's. Here are some pics of our cars together (before he got his plate).

http://cl.ly/300Y2h032n0e111r1w3u

http://cl.ly/0c360V2h3C2u0A2K1C3O

http://cl.ly/3L2e2c3J470t1D3m0V07

http://cl.ly/1u163116243Q1f2M2v35

http://cl.ly/0g1b3q3J0M1l0m0b1f3g

http://cl.ly/0G3Q020B2o1b2a12453N

Edited by dbkiwi

Bright blue E30 four door with shiny wheels behind me at the onehunga/neilson st offramp this arvo, members?

Needs to bolt number plate on straight :D

spotted choice as blacked out low E30 ... BM325 was the plate

I was turning off the motorway to Silverstream and he went straight through to Upper Hutt,

bout 11:45am

M3 CSL

Saw the beauty parked in Ellerslie heights, had to stop for a look....... what a machine!

another 5GT. seriously the next one i see is getting slashed tyres

Porsche "DKNGHT" in town. Sounds jizz

Yeah every day on queen street at about 4pm?

Yeah every day on queen street at about 4pm?

Haha I don't see him regularly but I do see him round. Young as asian dude.

Spotted JOY IS tonight on the way into town. Sex.

Saw a silver E46 coupe with carbon fibre everything all over it comming into Pauanui earlier this morning, strangely looked good...

spotted AJ_D on Tamaki drive, you were behind me for awhile.

I was in my e39 black 530i.

Your car looks new. haha

absoluty beautiful day in wellington today. seems alot of bimmers were out on the road. i saw various pimped out 318i auto e36s, a slammed black on black on black on black...on black ??? e39, an amazing black e46 m3 vert with an older dude driving it, the top was up, sounded so hot even at low "through town" speed - CAB*** or something. but my favourite sight of the day, a red e30 touring (might have been techII kitted) with weaves driving south through the mt vic tunnel at 1:47pm. i know cause i checked the time. pretty sure he's a member.

all in all it was a good day

spotted AJ_D on Tamaki drive, you were behind me for awhile.

I was in my e39 black 530i.

Your car looks new. haha

ahh yes I remember, I had just finished cleaning it, came up really well.

I saw that 530i, black right? Lowered and sitting on some wheels too. I saw the driver wave at someone in Cafe on Kohi

Edited by AJ_D

ahh yes I remember, I had just finished cleaning it, came up really well.

I saw that 530i, black right? Lowered and sitting on some wheels too. I saw the driver wave at someone in Cafe on Kohi

Yup that was us, well u did a good job on cleaning it looked f**king hot!

absoluty beautiful day in wellington today. seems alot of bimmers were out on the road. i saw various pimped out 318i auto e36s, a slammed black on black on black on black...on black ??? e39, an amazing black e46 m3 vert with an older dude driving it, the top was up, sounded so hot even at low "through town" speed - CAB*** or something. but my favourite sight of the day, a red e30 touring (might have been techII kitted) with weaves driving south through the mt vic tunnel at 1:47pm. i know cause i checked the time. pretty sure he's a member.

all in all it was a good day

Saw that red touring today too, was waiting for yum cha in tory st.

absoluty beautiful day in wellington today. seems alot of bimmers were out on the road. i saw various pimped out 318i auto e36s, a slammed black on black on black on black...on black ??? e39, an amazing black e46 m3 vert with an older dude driving it, the top was up, sounded so hot even at low "through town" speed - CAB*** or something. but my favourite sight of the day, a red e30 touring (might have been techII kitted) with weaves driving south through the mt vic tunnel at 1:47pm. i know cause i checked the time. pretty sure he's a member.all in all it was a good day

He came along to the last Bimmersport meet. Very gorgeous car! Pics in the welly events forum, you shoulda come lol.

He came along to the last Bimmersport meet. Very gorgeous car! Pics in the welly events forum, you shoulda come lol.

An E30 Alpina of some sort at Hampton Downs today, proper Alpina wheels, spoilers and graphics, very tidy.

Ignore the quote, hit it by mistake.

Edited by Palazzo