Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

^ +1 although he has abit too many badges for my liking but VERY nice car

Haha yeah, black/white M badge on the rear diffuser B)

Nice looking low red E36 318iS Number plate was crezzy or similar, yesterday lunchtime down south eastern highway. Was in the shitty black MR2 in front of you.

My old M3 in glorious Byzanz Metallic - driving down the Terrace, Wtn. Pretty random as I was in town for a meeting...

This car at Countdown on Richmond Road on Saturday night, I parked next to you in the silver E46. Nice wheels...

post-29-1312188306.jpg

post-29-1312188372.jpg

spotted a 730LD ... when I saw the plate was CR1 I thought it was going to be the PM riding in the back, but no it wasn't him

Saw a tidy e30 outside school today. Bbsrs roof racks, leathers..... TN618 member?

spotted a 730LD ... when I saw the plate was CR1 I thought it was going to be the PM riding in the back, but no it wasn't him

His is PCD001 I think, or something like that

Saw a tidy e30 outside school today. Bbsrs roof racks, leathers..... TN618 member?

Anthony - (flake)

I new i recognised that plate but couldnt put my finger on where i had seen it ( It used to be mine, hurrr durrr)

lol tidy. it has i <3 boc, dirty girl and a bunch of ass prints in dirt that the paint is covered in.

i'm just out at petone on block course for 3 weeks. spending most of my time down at the pub or talking to the sluts around campus. damn i love the hutt valley!

im guessing your doing an early morning course based on the park you managed to get! i must be looking in the wrong place... they arent tidy in C Block lol, mind you i dont go anywhere else on the campas ha

Saw "HOSTGE"

1986 318i. Had the tech1 extras looking nice coming out of Moginie Hall at Massey Uni.

Someone on here?

Edited by kevinator9

I felt so inferior seeing that drive past. Didn't get to see the wheels unfortunately. Will have to keep a lookout next time.

im guessing your doing an early morning course based on the park you managed to get! i must be looking in the wrong place... they arent tidy in C Block lol, mind you i dont go anywhere else on the campas ha

check out O block. hair dressers and veterinarians.

spotted what appeared to be a boston green FL e30 cabby driving through tawa in wellington

Edited by flake

Spotted the Red E30 coupe with yellow headlights (Matts old one) at Papakura skate park today.

AMG Merc AQUITD or something similar around quite a bit, anyone know him from another forum? been tempted to stalk the car a few times haha

DKNGHT - White R8 going nuts down Quay St.

Is that the same plate as the black 911 gt3 or whatever they are called, that an Asian used to drive up and down Queen street in?

Is that the same plate as the black 911 gt3 or whatever they are called, that an Asian used to drive up and down Queen street in?

Yea it is. He looks very young too.