Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

It's red.

Rofl-lollie-copter-arseoff!!

Jack you seem to have a very wide band of the colour spectrum defined as "orange".. nothing to do with you hair colour is it :ph34r: ?

Saw a Pjay evo 10 in Greenlane last night, Red with yellow rims looked nice!

Seen that before, theres a R32 skyline also with the same combo. Also a Blue CL9 Accord with green wheels parked outside my work at the moment. Also there's a sick as aids Fairlady (I think) with green meisters or RPF1s or something rolling around.

Pretty sure I say a F40 this morning on the way to work but it was just a glimpse of that awesomely massive spoiler so I'm not totally sure.

Pretty sure I say a F40 this morning on the way to work but it was just a glimpse of that awesomely massive spoiler so I'm not totally sure.

Saw that heading towards papakura aswell on friday. Dont know if its a replica or a real one, pretty sure there is a dude who bought a replica for his mr2 and made it look like a ferrari f40 but unsure.

Rofl-lollie-copter-arseoff!!

Jack you seem to have a very wide band of the colour spectrum defined as "orange".. nothing to do with you hair colour is it :ph34r: ?

^its probably because his hair is always in his eyes.

Haha gold :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the number plate is F40. Its the real one, I saw it on Saturday morning driving through Remuera village.

So boss.

If the number plate is F40. Its the real one, I saw it on Saturday morning driving through Remuera village.

So boss.

Isn't the plate F4T? but nah the one i saw the plate was like BGW** or something similar on those lines? Maybe an MR2 with a f40 kit? duno

saw Lucan in the e36 heading towards Dominion Rd, didnt think it was you, until i noticed the wheel colour.

So boss.

YEah it's def real, mate of mine drove it out into the country once, stalled it and couldnt get it started again!

Saw a black e30 outside kfc rangitikei here in palmy, with the obligatory flashing lights that had pulled them up...

Also seen kevinators nice e30 outside the Massey halls multiple times..

Nrealy fell off my bike last night when a new 1M Coupe in the metallic bronze colour went past in the opposite direction - looked very good in the flesh, like.

87BEMA on SH1 before Flanshaw.

I saw you just before on Symonds Street going through the intersection. I waved but then realized no one can actually see in my car so I felt stupid

I saw you just before on Symonds Street going through the intersection. I waved but then realized no one can actually see in my car so I felt stupid

Was I in the E36 or E39?

The E36, my sister asked if your name was Ronald. Looks f**ken boss

LOL

In other news, saw an e30 with boss offset following me in welly today thought it was a mate but as it turns out nope lol just same wheels and car! Reeeaaalll awkward when I caught the drivers eye and worked out it wasn't ha

Finaly got BMW 1M in at our work, all i can say is WOW! Very cool, very fast! Love the look and go of it. Only realised it had the "M" button on the steering wheel as i pulled back into work. Might have another go tomorrow with it in M mode.

Saw Tristan and is black plated E39 getting gas at Mobil in Parnell yesterday

Story of my life :ph34r:

The E36, my sister asked if your name was Ronald. Looks f**ken boss

I'll be Ronald for your sister if she wants me to be ;)

Damn [ M3 V8 ] on Hobson St today.. THAT ORANGE! Wowsa. It looks like it needs to go FAST.

I'll be Ronald for your sister if she wants me to be ;)

Damn [ M3 V8 ] on Hobson St today.. THAT ORANGE! Wowsa. It looks like it needs to go FAST.

I see it around new market all the time.. man that is one killer orange colour and car.

And we now have this to sit next to the 1M in the showroom, love this car so much. I also got to drive it into the workshop, then round to the showroom, on foot power though ha.

Posted Image

Edited by Greg.

On Close Up, Mr Sam Winckel, ex NZ New Car employee himself.