Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Spotted Tristan on thursday night at 8:30 in mission bay, i beeped after i had driven past prob didnt hear it

Spotted Tristan on thursday night at 8:30 in mission bay, i beeped after i had driven past prob didnt hear it

Didn't see ya although the other day (can't remember when) I heard a beep around the bays and then a cop came my way so I thought it was someone warning me :rolleyes: Could've been you though haha

Also saw Yongxi and his missus in the sexual 330.

Didn't see ya although the other day (can't remember when) I heard a beep around the bays and then a cop came my way so I thought it was someone warning me :rolleyes: Could've been you though haha

Also saw Yongxi and his missus in the sexual 330.

I saw you again also last night driving past Greenlane Washworld. I was clearly having an exciting Sat night washing my car...

Saw a bright orange 2002 in Greenlane yesterday. So much win, do want.

Saw a bright orange 2002 in Greenlane yesterday. So much win, do want.

Jealous. I want one of those :D

E39 ACS S5 in alicetown. looked rough though, but a rare sight

6 Rolls Royce, two CSL's and matching Matt Black and Silver E92 M3's at work today.

I'm working at the wrong dealership.

I'm working at the wrong dealership.

One CSL was beside a freshly imported G55 AMG, and opposite that it went E46 M3 / E36 M3 Evo / M3 CSL - kinda cool to see three generations of SMG parked beside each other.

Spotted a very rare Mercedes Benz 4x4 type thing at BMW warehouse. Can't remember the model, E95 or someting, guy paid $400,000 a year ago.

Saw a E34 540i Hell Red on 18inch Style 5s in Pakuranga today, I think it was an 'IS' aswell.

Looked very cool

Had an interesting day, saw a nice styled black facelift E46 320i on BBS RS reps on the way into Auckland which looked tits, a 635csi on the motorway and an E46 M3 in yellow.

One CSL was beside a freshly imported G55 AMG, and opposite that it went E46 M3 / E36 M3 Evo / M3 CSL - kinda cool to see three generations of SMG parked beside each other.

Big dealerships i guess, off to ChCh this monday to help relieve stress at there dealership, should be "fun".

Rapido plate on a e36 100m from my house in onehunga

And an E36 coupe in sandringham, with shark grill vents glued to the doors.... Too keep the electric window motors cool...

Spotted Glenn briefly driving along Mill Road near Ardmore at about 4.30. I was going the other way, didn't have enough time to flash my lights.