Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Spotted this good-looking E34 525i Touring in Orakei tonight:

O2gpIUF.jpg

jlqCqLe.jpg

Seems to be pretty well taken care of - CarJam has some photos of it in mint condition, presumably from when it last changed hands on TM.

one of my old ones i sold

• Like 1

What "type" of guy ended up buying the car?

An enthusiast thankfully, his family have had a few M cars. His current car was/is a E34 M5, and his old man has an E60 M5. So now they have three generations in the family haha.

• Like 1

Went to the missle drifting thing at Mt Smart on saturday. Saw this sedan looking pretty fly so i thought id park my coupe behind it for a photo, anyone on here?

20140426_141351.jpg

• Like 1

Almost looks photo-shopped, but I think it's because the added "L" sticks out beyond the edge of the boot-lid and across the rear light.

Question is why would you?? Makes a difference to the usual "M" badges I suppose!

It's an iL because the badge is to iLong for the back of the car.

I am a loser badge because i couldn't get a real iL

14054753565_101abe70ea_b.jpg

Where did you see said ultra rare 528i estateosine? Pretty sure I saw this round my old neck of the woods once or twice, never saw it long enough to figure out if my eyes were deceiving me :ph34r:

^^^ thats take on great south rd out side Dilworth...... i work 100m down the rd from there :)

• Like 1

It was taken on Greenlane East, leading up to the motorway.

Chima, I almost hit him cos the iL is so loooong.

• Like 1

Alex W in his 328i I think, driving through One Tree Hill today. Did you see my E36 parked on Tawa Road haha?

Your 328i sounds great btw.

Saw a blue 525i yesterday. Was an 89 imported into nz in 93 from switzerland which means it was left hand drive. Weird

Saw a blue 525i yesterday. Was an 89 imported into nz in 93 from switzerland which means it was left hand drive. Weird

ex embassy car???

Possibly. But it was poverty pack as fat as interior and wheels which would be rare for a embassy car especially swiss. ( they use s500 mercs as taxis) i was guessing private import from someone who lived there. Is at 325000kms now so obviously gets used

Possibly. But it was poverty pack as fat as interior and wheels which would be rare for a embassy car especially swiss. ( they use s500 mercs as taxis) i was guessing private import from someone who lived there. Is at 325000kms now so obviously gets used

Thats only 12k a year

Jooles at BK. Can't say I wasn't jealous :( (assuming you were there)

Edited by T.J

AVI8R 728ia

IN2BMW 325i

Spotted this rad sedan representing Chch e30s on Friday and a mint red e31 on the northern motorway today.

14024248520_015d06511a_c.jpg

Nice Imola Red E46 M3 driving along Broadway/Parnell Rise - Sounded great, but not OEM I don't think ..

Jooles at BK. Can't say I wasn't jealous :( (assuming you were there)

Hmmmnn... I wasn't there. Was it Outside Newmarket BK? I take my lad swimming every Sat at the Olympic pools.

Hmmmnn... I wasn't there. Was it Outside Newmarket BK? I take my lad swimming every Sat at the Olympic pools.

That was it . :)