Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Spotted Suresh in Greenlane today - no time to take a photo though... Looking good as usual!

Cheers :D

did this belong to a bimmersport member? friend just bought it last week and brought it to mine for a good service :D

PS: try guess the car next to it

post-17083-0-83696400-1403760363_thumb.j

post-17083-0-40810400-1403760365_thumb.j

did this belong to a bimmersport member? friend just bought it last week and brought it to mine for a good service :D

I saw that on TM, was pretty cheap....I just wanted the plate!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is the black car a Porsche Maccan?

Lush? Far from it, a buddie and i flew to Auckland to view it, Seller said i wouldn't be disappointed. But we walked away. The wheels have been pryed in there with all guards damaged, damage to the under body, speedo didnt work, headlining sagged, leaks in the rear windows, a couple of rust spots in standard areas. No cert.

It won Best BMW at Automania (and there were some sick ass E46s, E30's etc etc)

I don't think the guy would appreciate you slagging off his car ae? Seen it in person and thought it was sweet - E30's are what, like 100 years old now? What do you expect. Remind me to NEVER sell my car to BS member, if this is the attitude you guys have towards individual rides.

Car sold anyway... So someone must of loved it enough to see past the old car gremlins.

• Like 1

Not even close :P its a jappa

Edited by aw-krazy

Some sort of Hyundai, probably an i30.

Edited by vtgts300kw

If its a hyundai... then its korean... then ill be offended (lol jk)

It DOES look like a hyundai i30....

Jeez ...

Edited by QUBE

Oh my god thats bad of me. hahaha! yup i30 oops

post-17083-0-95914200-1403825740_thumb.j

mumsies car, managed to get pinnacle edition so all the extras however.... I dont understand 19"s on Small hatches

It won Best BMW at Automania (and there were some sick ass E46s, E30's etc etc)

I don't think the guy would appreciate you slagging off his car ae? Seen it in person and thought it was sweet - E30's are what, like 100 years old now? What do you expect. Remind me to NEVER sell my car to BS member, if this is the attitude you guys have towards individual rides.

Car sold anyway... So someone must of loved it enough to see past the old car gremlins.

Congrats on it winning best BMW at Automania. Just basing my statement on personal experience with the car (and now previous owner), i guess peoples standards of 'mint' vary alot. Just not ideal When i spend $$$ on one way plane tickets and its not what its meant to be upon arrival. You can sell your car to anyone, including BS members, don't judge all members to be the same from my attitude towards this individual ride. A car can still be old and not have "gremlins". Moving on...

• Like 1

Congrats on it winning best BMW at Automania. Just basing my statement on personal experience with the car (and now previous owner), i guess peoples standards of 'mint' vary alot. Just not ideal When i spend $$$ on one way plane tickets and its not what its meant to be upon arrival. You can sell your car to anyone, including BS members, don't judge all members to be the same from my attitude towards this individual ride. A car can still be old and not have "gremlins". Moving on...

Ignore what she said. You were mislead about the car which cost you money, i'd be pissed too.

• Like 2

I certainly wouldn't purchase a ticket anywhere without more photos/more cars to look at/someone in the vicinity looking over it first.

Can understand why you're pissed off, but no need to slag off someone else's ride on a public forum - and maybe planning for a thorough trip is a good base in future.

didnt sound like "slagging off" to me, unless he is lying about the cars condition then it sounds rougher than one would expect for "mint" and completely justified in his comments.

didnt sound like "slagging off" to me, unless he is lying about the cars condition then it sounds rougher than one would expect for "mint" and completely justified in his comments.

Saw it at the meet - along with many others, and was overall impressed with the condition of it - even under the hood.

Different views on mint I guess. Apologies to all. Must be in the wrong as I'm female. My view of it (which was recently must I add) may have been a cleaned up look, or maybe I didnt look close enough.

Maybe being in the same boat where people slag off my ride I know how the guy feels - dissapointed

None the less, I'm in error as my opinion is clearly off. Guts for the plane ticket, sorry it cost ya.

In the trademe photos it looks "mint" but makes u wonder why all the photos are "from a distance" and not all that clear. Certainly from a sellers point of view one wouldnt upload pictures that show the "faults" of the car.

Like amber said, always good to get someome to check it out. If no friend in the area then just post up a thread on here and im sure a volunteer will pop up. We r a good family like that!

• Like 1

In the trademe photos it looks "mint" but makes u wonder why all the photos are "from a distance" and not all that clear. Certainly from a sellers point of view one wouldnt upload pictures that show the "faults" of the car.

Like amber said, always good to get someome to check it out. If no friend in the area then just post up a thread on here and im sure a volunteer will pop up. We r a good family like that!

Here are the low res ones I have taken of it.

Please to god be the right car (that would be awkward)

Have a few close ups on the laptop, but it looked alright.. Posted Image

Posted Image

I saw the car in person, thought it was in decent condition! the current owner is a nice guy .. doesnt seem like the sort who would falsely advertise the car .. looked under the hood and things were clean. the manual conversion was done by HellBM I think??

• Like 1

What people call a "mint" car varies from person to person, some would take into account the age of the car, others would expect it to mean completely spotless.

Having seen Blair's car in the flesh, I know where on the scale his definition is.

If a car has obvious faults, such as items not working, then to some it is not 'in mint condition', even though the body work may be un-marked.

• Like 2