Sign in to follow this  
pjay

Rusted E28

This car continues to amaze and impress me. The amount of work thats gone into it through all its transformations is extraordinary.

I dont like the latest revision as much as the earlier revisions, but his photography is absolutely amazing

+1

Overall I prefer it to the previous incarnation, but it has looked even better previously. With these latest changes:

Removal of piping from the front +ve, even lower +ve, rims -ve, roof chop ----ve IMHO. Photography and effort / work done - unbeatable.

I really want to know where he would go from here now..

Convertible? Ute? Remake the roof???? I have no idea. I'm always taken aback at every step this car comes along, it's such a story.

Yes, I do love it. Chop and all.

Hmmm I'm going to roll a smoke and imagine the Rover or Hilux like that.

Airbrushed rust on my boat would be neat

Meh. Still don't rate it.

NOW he's trying to hard.

If it didn't have those wheels no one on this forum would cross the road to piss on it if it was on fire.

Everyone seems to think he is some kind of trend guru..................well think again boys and girls, that style has been and gone.

This was built in 2005.

http://www.minitruckinweb.com/features/maz...2200/index.html

I don't blame him for doin' what he does, he's got to the stage now that 'If he builds it the sheep will follow'

Hate it.

I love Ronals, but only on E30's and not gold plated.

The previous version was the best with the fighter plane livery and the schnitzers.

As I have seen said on a few other forums, it is now a rolling piece of artwork and not a car.

Edited by Brams

Everyone seems to think he is some kind of trend guru..................well think again boys and girls, that style has been and gone.

There were candy green utes around in 95 also, so what. I don't know how to put it in a way that you could understand. Open your mind.

How many times are you going to see a roof chopped, rusted and oiled, gold plated, notched and bagged 2JZ E28 in your life. Believe it or not, it is unique.

You don't have to like it, it's the haters that fuel projects like this.

There were candy green utes around in 95 also, so what.

Ah yes but.................i don't post pic's of my ute on EVERY Holden forum in the world shouting "Look at me look at me'

Oh and i paint my cars the way i do because it's my business vehicle and it DOES bring me business, i don't do it to try and look cool.

I guess sheep will always be sheep.

I reckon its pretty cool.

He hasnt done anything new, people have been chopping roofs and rat rodding since forever. Hes just copied old ideas and applied them to an e28.

I guess sheep will always be sheep.

What?

Why is he a sheep, or are you referring to the people admiring his work being sheep.

Also I don't see why are people are getting into disputes over what he does!

Hes got deep pockets and is good at making cars look "trendy"...Trendy cars get attention and get posted in multiple forums for people to look at and admire.

You can like it or hate it...But Stanceworks generates sponsors, sponsors equal money, business?

Edited by Blackie

I've only ever seen Burroughs post Rusty on Stanceworks, of which he is a key member.

I've seen it plastered across other forums but I really don't think he's pushing it there. More like those forums WANT it posted and get his permission or whatever, or their all just mates and post around similar to the beoneoneoh, 86 fighters, stayclassy, Matt Malcolm and others blog network in NZ.

Burroughs artwork gets attention. As Blackie said, that equals dollars. I wish I could do whatever I wanted to to cars. Also it's not like hes taking a car, blinging it up and selling for the next one. It is the same car. How many projects do you see morph this much, it's great! It's entertainment.

I feel like I'm justifying it so much due to my recent wheel colour choice... Lol. Haters will hate. Gators will gate and painters will paint.

Also I don't see why are people are getting into disputes over what he does!

Neither do I. It's not like he does anything special.

The flip-side to what you're saying I guess.

Its been posted on bimmerforums by Mike too Pjay....

Saw this today on SW. Originality= FTW, as is taking inspiration from other scenes. Especially love that the whole car is rubbed in used diesel oil > wax!