Sign in to follow this  
dubman

Hi all! 1st time BMW owner

Hi there, I recently bought an e30, always liked them, after selling my old car. Hope i can learn a great deal from these forums, as I'm still fixing her up for a WoF. Cheers!

post-5113-1260856366.jpg

post-5113-1260856373.jpg

post-5113-1260856379.jpg

hey and welcome, good to hear this car got moved on to a bimmersporter, good luck on fixing the rust on either side, when I had a look it was not looking too great, apart from that its a mint car

Edited by Jamez

sell me/trade me your rear bumper? :P i have a white one that would make the car match?

Hi there, i've seen your name around trademe before. If you got the same rear bumper as me in white i would be more than happy to trade! :lol: otherwise i will keep it, try and collect the sideskirts and front lip to match. cheers

yeah no doubt... sell a lot of parts etc. i mean the standard buper + cash your way obviously. PM Jono51 (i think thats his name, he has some MT2 stuff for sale

I'm not that keen aye, cheers for offer tho. Thanks for the info on Jono, much appreciated bro.

Nice car man! interior looks good....

Any plans for modification :)

Cheers bro! Got nothing major planned atm, just getting it through WoF is 1st priority. Then im gonna find a nice front bumper and some nice skirts, and paint ofcourse. Just making it all white, but havent decided if the exterior trim bits should be black or not. Engine swap is in the back of my head, unless i can find a nice turbo option :lol:

Yeah that interior looks like its in real nice condition.

Welcome!

Have a standard front lip if you want, 20bucks

Welcome to Bimmersport.

Edited by Blackie

Nice interior!

I would go with an engine swap over turbo, turboing a 1.6 is a lot of work on an engine which will always be.... 1.6L lol.

Cheers man! Well said about the 1.6 . i just need a dash mat to keep the interior mintier for longer.

How much are second hand good condition dash mats actually worth? my car came with one so iv'e never looked into it,

How much are second hand good condition dash mats actually worth? my car came with one so iv'e never looked into it,

I got one for 50 bucks inc shipping.

I made a post here, and another member sold me one.

You just have to trawl trademe, and check the forums..

Cheers man. Yea, definitely keen for it. Where abouts in aucks do you live? message me please.

Hi there, I recently bought an e30, always liked them, after selling my old car. Hope i can learn a great deal from these forums, as I'm still fixing her up for a WoF. Cheers!

Haha i was bidding on this too looked like a mint project. But brought a e34 525i instead Good luck with the project. it was a pretty good price considering all the extra bits on it!!!

Have everything you need in the correct colours. Nth Shore

Regards Ray.

Welcome,

enjoy your new project, make sure you post a thread of your project before and after shots of doing it up.

I'm sure other people might be interested to see.

cheers

Jon