Lucan

What'd you do to your BMW today?

Went to pick up my car, its not finished, said I need it by 2pm tomorrow so we can leave for Auckland, or I'll be driving a f**king 4WD gas guzzling Integra up for the nats :(

Went to pick up my car, its not finished, said I need it by 2pm tomorrow so we can leave for Auckland, or I'll be driving a f**king 4WD gas guzzling Integra up for the nats :(

Where is your car?

Took my car in today also to get it looked at to see if anything was wrong with it.

Come back with no faults but the air bag light.

Took into auto electrical and they scanned just the air bag light when i asked for a full scan and had to pay for them to say "We will have to look into it more"

Pfft o well booked it in to get the gearbox oil changed and he will have a play around trying to find the odd sound getting new front pads put on and also will get new brake fulid put into her.

and take it into BMW to get them to look at the airbag light.

Started epic clean, stage one exfoliate with chemicals, dish wash and a claybar.. . This car is filthy and hasn’t been washed in a few months, not properly washed in over a year… heaps of baked on sh*t and tar, swirl marks and scratches. Good challenge.

Tomorrow its having its wheels de rashed and re painted.

Next stage is machine cut and then polish, thats tomorrow... then interior…might get the missus to do this, I hate cleaning the inside of a car.

Where is your car?

Took my car in today also to get it looked at to see if anything was wrong with it.

Come back with no faults but the air bag light.

Took into auto electrical and they scanned just the air bag light when i asked for a full scan and had to pay for them to say "We will have to look into it more"

Pfft o well booked it in to get the gearbox oil changed and he will have a play around trying to find the odd sound getting new front pads put on and also will get new brake fulid put into her.

and take it into BMW to get them to look at the airbag light.

Mastertune on Joseph St, locked away tonight :ph34r:

How much did they sting you at the auto elec?

Eurotech is a good place, yeah?

Arr Josh im half and half on that =D A few things i know that are wrong he didn't pick up on but meh ill get the box and brakes done and leave it al that then get the V-maxx's And then roof liner done.

also they charged $46 to say it has a fault =D 2 mins work.

finished putting my front end together after guard replacement and paint. polish this week end. hopefully she looks ok.

kinda embarrassed to turn up to show in shine in a 318i piece. but meh some of us got low dosh. at least its tidy.

Had a gutsful of BMWs-5 in the drive/1 in storeage & cbf with any of them-serious motivation fail.

I need a new life lolzz!!!!

Does this mean your coming to the Auckland Anniversary Meet now Max?

Na going to Whiti right after the track bro, otherwise I would.

oil and filter, and got my basketweaves cleaned up like new, next step will be to refit the fog lights, sus out why they don't work and hopefully change that

New Gear knob and going to give it a full clean on Sunday all ready for Show and SHine on Monday

new window wipers lol will give it a quick clean for tomorrow and drain the bank account filling it up with gas

Gave the car a clean, clay bar, cut, polish and wax. f**king tiring stuff

+1 its bloody tiring stuff.

Just finished a long hungover Sunday of cleaning.

Bring on tomorrow.

I've got those indicator lens too AJ ;)

some little shits stole some beer from my work and after i busted them and called the cops, they smashed one of the windows in my car (must have seen me driving it). So back to novus tomorrow for ANOTHER window! ergh just cleaned up the glass from all over the seat etc removing saftey glass from your interior is a nightmare too FYI it goes everywhere.

Also did one side of reattaching the tech2 bodykit on my E30 finally

Picked up my resurfaced clutch and PP from auto clutch, and my carbon kevlar faced clutch disk.

Posted Image

Dropped gearbox off at Bavarian to have all the seals replaced and the output flange swapped. Met Gerry Hodges there who said I have a cool car :)

Edit: Then my passenger elec window stopped working due to burnt out contacts in the switch

Posted Image.

So I took them both apart and tidied them up. Now they work good.

Edited by tastic

Reversed off the lawn to mow the patch under it.. Cried a little inside at how useless I am at getting her back on the road.

I had a new starter motor and valve cover gasket installed on the Passat. It is amazing how much better a car that starts without the assistance of a hammer, or push starting it is. Also the benefit of no longer having the smell of burning oil wafting into the cabin is nice.

What's wrong with your car peter?

Uncerted and stickered..

What's wrong with your car peter?

Coilovers, height and spacers need cert.

I fit my Hartge rear apron/kit today (bought it off APT).