Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Custom German/Europlates ORDERS NOW CLOSED - Last Order Before Chr

Yep, im sure you could have PMd me...

but I have some spares here if you want to send them back.

Yip.

Can you send it to me? I just need one. I have used superglue (with no luck) on the broken one but since is at the back of the plate so I am not too bothered (it wont show). the one that seems to be defective from factory with 1/2 burned off in a triangle. that I want a replacement of.

Got my surrounds today look great thank andy!!

are they broken or anything. looks like i only got the bad surrounding frames :(

Also got mine today. Bit of rubbing on the lettering but nothing major

Got mine today, really happy with the plates and the surrounds. Great value for money and look great, cheers Andy appreciate your efforts.

Here's a few cell phone pics in case future buyers want examples....

2014-07-09161458_zps9f8d4222.jpg

2014-07-09162917_zpsf36dd025.jpg

Andy, dropped you a PM, any chance of gettign a replacement frame since mine is broken and damaged from the production line?

When ready for next order i will take a set in black nz euro plate style with blank frames for FGS490

Ok, have a lot of people asking for another round, so lets go.

Orders will close Monday week, so you will need to pay that night at the latest, to be sent next Tuesday.

nevermind thread title/OP will update that shortly

Sent order via PM.

Have just paid (ASB to ASB so should receive it shortly).

Cheers :)

weekend bump!

Closes on Monday!

2 x plates and frames paid for

Cool, any more orders at all? tell the friends and whanau! this will be the last order before Christmas

final day gents! would be great to get a few more through or ill be loosing out on this order :(

Andy I'll sort my order today!

bugger unless you've already put it through

Edited by handgrenade

Be warned. I had my German plates siezed last night, coppers on the lookout allegedly. The suggestion was the typeface was the giveaway.

My europlates did have the german COA though.

Be warned. I had my German plates siezed last night, coppers on the lookout allegedly. The suggestion was the typeface was the giveaway.

My europlates did have the german COA though.

Any fines or demerits ? Or did they just take them?

$100 infringement, but a warning only, plates gone obviously. No huge drama, a little disappointing maybe but meh.. I was aware of the possibility.

The whole gig to me highlights the rape we're subjected to for these items. Looking at replacement regular plates and the replacement cost for a set of two is $20 from ltsa. Wtf? Euro plates retail for what? $900ish? Pffffft.

Actually. Sorry, not trying to step on toes or be a buzzkill. Just sharing the details.

As mentioned my german plates had a german coat of arms on the left side. So not your standard stars/fern or whatever the local offering is. Probably a flashing beacon for a bored pedantic constable, oddly he's pointing out the font of the german plates which does differ from the monospaced sans squeezed out locally. So there you go.

man i get tired of these posts above. probably why i rarely make anything on these and have to subsidise it. cheers.

everyone knows they are illegal and the risks acossiated with them. If they arent for you, thats great for you. but dont sh*t all over the thread.

• Like 1

Just been down this path about 10 times already on this thread and about 300 others here.

it leads to the same old people posting the same old stories

not to mention all the legal infoetc etc is already in the first post and has been there since 2010 when this thread started.

(edit: do have to probably apologise for the tone in previous post, am a bit more bitey tonight than usual. Flatmate drama, time to tell the person to find altenative arrangements I think)

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

this is bullshit its been 4 weeks and no one has confirmed if this is happening ,the first time i ordered plates was a breeze great communication but this time nothing at all not even to say no we didn't fill an order.i know i ordered on the last day and may have been pushing it but would be nice if someone could refund my money if nothing is going to come from this ?