Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Custom German/Europlates ORDERS NOW CLOSED - Last Order Before Chr

can you post up the options and prices? it is a long post to look through...

They are in the original post, Andy edits it each time he does an order. But I have quoted it below.

Hey guys. most of you know the drill by now. The following photos are a small sample of what are available. Pretty much any configuration you can think of they can do. Orders close Monday 10th Feburary, to be sent Tuesday 11th Feburary.

newzelandeuroplate2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

france-yellow.jpg

euro-black-chrome1.jpg

3.jpg

and a few reallife photos of my vehicles with the plates on

312928_251084361596827_148683941836870_7

HPIM0409.jpg

There are many other options available, which can be viewed through the Germanplates.com site. Just choose a text colour and a back ground colour and add stickers etc if you want. Also, they have released Merc, VW and Audi frames now too! And a lot of other combinations!

Price List:

2x Custom Plates (Pair, any style and combination) $60

1x Custom Plate (Single, any style and combination) $40

2x Blank Plate Frame (if part of order with plates) $30

2x Blank Plate Frame (if purchased on thier own) $40

2x BMW Plate Frame (if part of order with plates) $35

2x BMW Plate Frame (if purchased on thier own) $45

Please send me your order and address via PM to be confirmed, and then payment to:

Name: MR A J PARKINS

Account Number: 12-3142-0270464-02 ASB

Cheers :)

(All prices include shipping, except where stated. I should also say that, while they will fit on virtualy any european car, i am selling these as art for on walls of your garage etc, and accept no responsibility if you drive around with them attached to your car, nor do i reccommend it, for legal reasons. Any opinion outside this thread is my own personal opinion, and shouldnt be taken in the context of endorsing this group buy. This is a goodwill gesture, in that I do not intend to make any profit or loss on these orders. Sometimes a profit or loss is made, which is put towards the successive order.)

Some examples of orders from last time:

deleted detail, privacy reasons

Current Orders

1/ Ethrty-Andy : Adress Recieved Paid

2/ Greg :

3/

cheers yep, all the information you need is in the first post including styles, prices, bank details etc

Andy

can i please have a pair of Black nz fern

Number plate : GBH437

First post is updated, have 9 equivelent orders now so this group buy round is definately going ahead.

Those of you that have already ordered, still waiting on addresses for some of you, and regarding payment, remember these need to be paid for either tonight or monday night!! As usual, if payment not made, you will miss out etc.

If you havent ordered and want to get in on this, get your order in to me by Private message or just on here and that will be fine.

OP updated.

Please get your payments in guys, i wont be extending this another day for the latecomers

When should we expect these to arrive @Andy? I'm excited! :wacko:

Just a word of warning to everyone.

Was driving along the motorway, headed towards the harbour bridge last week, not speeding or doing anything illegal. A police car appears behind me and begins to pull me over, so I travel through the tunnel and pull over on the side of the motorway before the bridge. Very confused, because I had really done nothing wrong, and was late for a business meeting on the shore.

Cop comes up to my drivers window, and says the reason he's pulled me over is because he suspects my number plates are not legit, and that he is by law going to take them off me and destroy them, right now. I question his thoughts and ask why he thinks that, and is that really a valid reason to pull me over in such an unsafe location, causing rubber necking and traffic. I also question how I am supposed to drive to my meeting, and then home, with no number plates, for which he has no answer.

He then asks me to hop out of my car, wearing my full business apparel (nice shirt, trousers etc), and remove the plates from my car. I again asked how/why he is even taking them off me as I had no idea what was going on at this stage. I say if you are taking them off me, you can remove them. He then makes a nasty comment about if he was to remove them he would probably damage the car. So I end up getting my screw driver out and lying on the side of the motorway as trucks drive past etc and remove my front and rear German euro plates, and in the process get covered in sh*t/dust/rubber etc from the side of the motorway, not to mention the danger involved.

Once the plates were finally removed, he shows me a sticker on the back of one of my plates, showing that it was imported from Germany, and uses that as his point showing that its illegal. I still didn't understand really what he was trying to say, and he had NO documentation or anything to back it up. I informed the officer that I had passed a WOF 2 weeks ago and that surely a WOF check from a qualified car mechanic is valid for number plates, since when are police also now qualified WOF people?

He then proceeds to tell me that the fine for having incorrect plates is $200 and 30 demerits, and that I will expect a ticket in the mail.

Long story short - Police are jealous wankers (sorry if anyone here is an officer), and it literally feels like I've been robbed. So just a word of warning, be careful out there with these kinds of plates.

My 2c.

(All prices include shipping, except where stated. I should also say that, while they will fit on virtualy any european car, i am selling these as art for on walls of your garage etc, and accept no responsibility if you drive around with them attached to your car, nor do i reccommend it, for legal reasons. Any opinion outside this thread is my own personal opinion, and shouldnt be taken in the context of endorsing this group buy. This is a goodwill gesture, in that I do not intend to make any profit or loss on these orders. Sometimes a profit or loss is made, which is put towards the successive order.)

^^^^^ Its small but thats why its called fine print.

Haha sorry didn't see that fine print !

Just brought it up because it seems they are trying hard to cut down on it lately.

Will move my thoughts to the other thread :P

Thanks guys.

In other news, this order was in Poyle (England) this time yesterday, so they should be in New Zealand now as thats the FedEx run, so should get Monday Tuesday next week, Ill repack, and forward out to you guys, and you should get them by Friday at the latest.

Received them Wednesday, but was sick that day and worse on Thursday! Have packed some on Friday and rest just now so will

Be sent out to you guys tomorrow!

Hi, when are you going to be doing next order? im after the full black plate with white writing (black e30 in pic on page1)

Cheers Andy, your health is more important.

Hi, when are you going to be doing next order? im after the full black plate with white writing (black e30 in pic on page1)

I generally get an influx of messages after 3-5 months of the one before it, and decide to do an order. The trouble is, members that dont come here often miss out, not much i can do about that, because if i make it a two or three week opening time to widen the net, people dont pay up etc and actually takes more time to organise etc.

Cheers Andy, your health is more important.

Cheers Greg, very rare for me, looking through the employment logs (i do those here even my own lol) have worked at this company for 3.5 years and was my first sick day. Might have to start pulling more sickies lol

ok algood, when your about to do another order are you able to pm me,

so i will get a msg sent straight to my email so i know to jump on.havent been on here in a few years myself. cheers bud

ok algood, when your about to do another order are you able to pm me,

so i will get a msg sent straight to my email so i know to jump on.havent been on here in a few years myself. cheers bud

hopefully i will see this when i do the next order!

• Like 1

Ha ya sound like me, no sick days in four years.

You don't get thanked for it though.

Ill be keen on a set of plates in the next round.

Okay lets do it. WIll update post shortly

Orders to be in and paid up by Monday 14th April 2014

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_