Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Custom German/Europlates ORDERS NOW CLOSED - Last Order Before Chr

OK, my inbox is clear, so get your orders, addresses and payments in!

All details, pricing, etc is on the very first post of this thread.

All payments are to be in by Monday week.

Cheers, Andy

Set ordered and paid. PM sent.

my message box says (4) so probably got them, will update thread later tonight. Cheers

Andy, reply to my PM please when you get a chance, I am a bit confused about | placing in the plates.

* Will be making payment tomorrow,

Edited by Dr. Jekyll

Okay have spent last hour or so getting all ducks in a row, think I am up to date.

Those that PMd me, i messaged some of you back, some of you i didn't, but you should all see your orders and current status on the first post of this thread. If there are any issues you can see, please let me know, including if you want spaces between your letters and numbers or not. I recommend that you don't, most that I have seen with the space would be better without

Also, those that said you were keen, have also messaged you, if you can PM me back, maybe even if you don't want them, would be good.

I do also recommend getting the frames for those of you that haven't ordered them. usually get 3 or 4 people wanting them after its all over and they get their plates and realise they don't want to drill their nice new plates. Up to you guys!!!

Cheers Guys

Andy

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_
  • Like 1

Get the frames, for sure. I made the mistake of not buying them initially, and ended up getting a pair later anyway. SOOOO easy to mount the plates in and allow for more adjustment (to tuck plates up higher etc).

Yeah, get the frames for sure.

@Andy, does the frame price here include the mount accessory bag?

not sure what that is so i am going to say no?

I see

won't be importing those. I don't want them in the same carton as the plates in case the screws scratch the plates.

Im sure those of you that are intending to put them on your vehicle will have screws of some description on your car already holding the plate you have one there now.

Guys I'm really sorry but where do I see the options?

Alternatively maybe you can guide me. I'm wanting TN1050 for M3 x 2 in the most least likely targeted look if possible it'd be cool to have M or BMW on them..? I would also like x2 M3 3.0 which I want to use as my show plates. I also see something about brackets so that you don't have to drill your plates. I'll take a couple of those to.

I see

won't be importing those. I don't want them in the same carton as the plates in case the screws scratch the plates.

Im sure those of you that are intending to put them on your vehicle will have screws of some description on your car already holding the plate you have one there now.

Guys I'm really sorry but where do I see the options?

Alternatively maybe you can guide me. I'm wanting TN1050 for M3 x 2 in the most least likely targeted look if possible it'd be cool to have M or BMW on them..? I would also like x2 M3 3.0 which I want to use as my show plates. I also see something about brackets so that you don't have to drill your plates. I'll take a couple of those to.

Look at the first post in this thread it has the options there (e.g nz european plate which I'm assuming you're after - the first plate picture in the first post) or check out www.germanplates.com for a full list of choices. Then you can choose a plate frame which will mount the plates to a vehicle. These come in two options:

*Plain black with no lettering

*Black with "BMW Autohaus Munichen" printed on them (has an "M" logo and BMW symbols too I think) - These look quite cool there is a picture somewhere in this thread of a members' car with these on if you look back through it

Hope this helps

Edit: Pics of BMW frames on page 40 of this thread

Edited by Jpclarke89
  • Like 1

there are plenty of options for both plates and frames. Can also do Mercedes, Audi, etc frames, i think i can even get chrome ones if thats your thing.

its all on germanplates.com

then let me know and ill get them in for you at the cheaper rate.

Those that PMd me, just about to go through them, will update thread shortly if applicable etc

Cheers.

FWIW I got those screws when I got mine in. Everything is packaged pretty awesome so no chance of scratching. Just philips screws though, I didn't even use my plastic clip on screwhead covers that came with it.

If anything X2 50mm pieces of D/S velcro closure system for either side of the plate surround would be a good call, I did it to mine just to keep it all solid and strong. The fitment of the plate inside the frames is sweet and solid, but the fitment of that massive piece of plastic with the two screws was a little weak IMO. More based around the location of the existing mounting holes on the bumper and boot lid than anything. The velcro with D/S sticky-back mounted on the backside of the outers of the plate surround firmed that up nice and solid.

bump, still time to get on in this, a few payments to still come in too!

bump, still time to get on in this, a few payments to still come in too!

How long do they take to turn up generally?

How long do they take to turn up generally?

inside a month

thread updated, order sent and being made as we speak :)

Hey Guys, I got my plate today, must say its better then I expected.

However one of the plates frame/surrounds is kinda broken and burned off like 1/2 triangle, possible to have them send a replacement frame as it looks like a factory defect?

ah..the other frame is broken from the inside! :(

will they give me replacements? or I might have to superglue things...would look ugly...

Hey Guys, I got my plate today, must say its better then I expected.

However one of the plates frame/surrounds is kinda broken and burned off like 1/2 triangle, possible to have them send a replacement frame as it looks like a factory defect?

Yep, im sure you could have PMd me...

but I have some spares here if you want to send them back.

Ah bugger are orders closed?? :(

Yep, keep an eye open, usually do one every 6-12 weeks