Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Finally...Osama Bin Laden is dead

How do you kill something that isn't real in the first place :P

At least it'll put a halt the Royal Wedding bull that we've been enduring over the last week!

At least it'll put a halt the Royal Wedding bull that we've been enduring over the last week!

YES!

Sadly there's millions ready to take Osama's place ASAP. This'll make no difference at all.

Hell yes.

So, how many deaths are there going to be from retaliation attacks?

I wonder if we can eventually do away with this security at airports nonsense.

You guys ever walked into spain ... get off plane, pick up bags, go to little window and get passport stamped and pay airport tax, walk out door right next to passport window.

They dont give a flying f**k about secuirty over there.

I love how to be a friend of the US you must have every security system known to man.

I wonder if we can eventually do away with this security at airports nonsense.

You guys ever walked into spain ... get off plane, pick up bags, go to little window and get passport stamped and pay airport tax, walk out door right next to passport window.

They dont give a flying f**k about secuirty over there.

I love how to be a friend of the US you must have every security system known to man.

How long ago was that Josh ??

Don't think we'll ever see that again in our life time.. wouldn't it be great if people could just tolerate and live with each others differences and not hurt or kill each other.. humanity just seems to waste each other for the simplist or trivialist reasons... shame realy.. this is just me looking at what goes on around me... just ignor my ramblings

+100 !!

lol wonder what the bill was...

How long ago was that Josh ??

2 years ago, Madrid for our concert at the olympic arena in Seville. Seriously, every country who isn't trying to the US's best friend or gouverned secuirty is pretty laxed.

Im not anti authority at all however it all just makes me laugh.

At least its not as bad as going through aussie customs control, theyre very ego inflated unfortunitly. NZ is laxed in comparison apart from bio security.

Raro tonga just wave at you and smile. Fiji is nearly the same haha.

His death will in the big scheme of things make no difference other than put a smile on a few peoples faces and make a few crazy jihadists more angry.

On airports, the US and UK suck the most, especially if you are lucky enough to be picked out for a random check. From my experience flights within the EU schengen area have always been reasonably laissez faire. The most annoying security in airports for me has to be US or Australia overall, or international flights into NZ because of bio-security... but they're just interested in your hiking boots.

To me it seems the US security more focus's on terrorism and the like where as Europe is more worried about illegal migrants.

I doubt we will ever see the end of airport security.

Wonder what he'll think when he finds out there are no virgins?

In Melborne Airport there was big signs saying don't make jokes about bombs, otherwise you can has 5k fine or jailtime.

There probably is Virgins... just not the virgins you'd want ;)

Edited by antil33t

The most annoying security in airports for me has to be US or Australia overall, or international flights into NZ because of bio-security... but they're just interested in your hiking boots.

Australia? I got off the plane, scanned my passport and declared my weed then went on and picked up my bag and left.

^_^

Australia? I got off the plane, scanned my passport and declared my weed then went on and picked up my bag and left.

^_^

:blink:

I wanna see the photos of him all shot up! Apparently the Paki's put them on National TV?

:blink:

Haha ok, I dont smoke. But the security was lax as.

I wanna see the photos of him all shot up! Apparently the Paki's put them on National TV?

Google image "Osama's body"... looks like him... what's left of him.

Now, I'm just gonna put it out there... Obama either has announced his bid for reelection, or is about to... I wonder how long Osama has been dead for? Just putting it out there :lol:

Edited by Sick Puppy

Im sure all osama's mates will be super chuffed about this...

probably going to create a whole new chapter in terror's war on the US.