Crazy E36/E96

Couldn't sell it so made it uglier!

Couldn't sell it so made it uglier!

and even more expensive than before

and its still a rough conditon slowish 325i that looks like it should be fast

and even more expensive than before

and its still a rough conditon slowish 325i that looks like it should be fast

Buy it, V8 it, proper GTR.

Gotta say that looks LOADS better than the E46 front ended E36's you see. Replace the lights with some real units, tweek a few things to bring it all into proportion and you're away.

I think it looks more like a Holden from the front, esp the grill!!

Gotta say that looks LOADS better than the E46 front ended E36's you see. Replace the lights with some real units, tweek a few things to bring it all into proportion and you're away.

I agree. Not nearly as bad as I expected.

But 19k? Taking the piss surely.

Will just be cost recovery after they realised what frontal impact laws theyve broken.

This car has been for sale for a looooooong time. I am sure it has been discussed here before and at one stage it was for sale at $1 reserve. The wheels made be realise it was the same car.

Will just be cost recovery after they realised what frontal impact laws theyve broken.

I don't know much about frontal impact stuff but I Was just thinking about what they would have done to the front of it then I saw your post, glad someone else was thinking it

just a racecar shell now really isin't it??

I don't know much about frontal impact stuff but I Was just thinking about what they would have done to the front of it then I saw your post, glad someone else was thinking it

just a racecar shell now really isin't it??

It all depends on how it has been done. If its done like the Nissan conversions (customer guards, standard bonnet and front bumper) I don't see how it could break any front impact laws. Once you start cutting and welding then you would run into some issues.

im new here,and the car you guys talking about is my car.

yes,its been on trademe maybe more then half years ago.at that stage.just built a M3 GTR wide body replica.(10 pieces widebody kit)nothing much.and even cant find right mags to suit.the ssr venna i found cost 3g,18x10.5 +5 and 18x12 -14.

in feb just got small crash at right corner.so think about to do something different.so here my car back,the front bumper is general part,made by plastic.and head light unit is sonar.the part cost aound 2g,all brand new.

and new carpet,dash and heater unit bought from i think is "Brent HARTGE535i" cost 350,out from his red M3.

and actually the price of the car not the final price,even im still work on that,will doing interior now.then is the engine.

Posted Image

here is the photo before paint,

and the engine for my car,i prefer 2jz otherwise maybe just turbo the M50B25.

maybe you guys has knew my friend who had a golden E36 M3 GTR widebody with RB25DET and got RB30DET now

Posted Image

anyway,thanks all your attention of my car,i like the title,"crazy"thats how i live.

cheers.

and the answer to "hybrid"about"Will just be cost recovery after they realised what frontal impact laws theyve broken. "

thats just this car didnt hit any laws aboutfrontal impact,because all i cut just corner of radiator mount,which is can be straight bolts off form the frame,even the factory bumper holder still on the car.

here the photo which without bumper

Posted Image

been sent photo to wellington which the base of l.v.v cert.and been told no need to worry about the body work,but the mags just seen too wide maybe need somebody to imspect.

and time go back

Posted Image

and its the car look like b4

Posted Image

and at that stage,im rush to sell the car at 6G without mags,even just fresh paint spend 2g.

its how the kit look like before i rebuilt the whole kit,fitment is really shxx

Posted Image

first time drive after the kit,thats really funny look car

Posted Image

Edited by CORNER

Actually quite impressed by the workmanship. Not really my buzz, but I can see how people would like it. Just needs a better engine now

Welcome.

I do remember your friends GTR rep being on here at some point.

You've actually put a sh**load of work into this car. Once its complete (Interior and Engine) I'm sure you'll never part with it.

Maybe make your own build thread though?

to blackie,i have post something at showroom,i think you already have seen.even now,im not really wanna sell it,because the amount of money and my love which been spent in this car is way too much.like my mate told, we must keep one car,at lease one car be you own,never sell,even no food still need fuel.because thats our spirit in it.thats who we are after all.i remember what he said.the reason i leave the car on trademe for a lving auction.even its not under my trademe account.

I like the car visually. But it looks rough everywhere but externally. So RaceCar I think it should be =)

Point 2: I do not understand anything your've just said on the forum....

Oh the irony

I like the car visually. But it looks rough everywhere but externally. So RaceCar I think it should be =)

as long as you can understand he photo,then its all good.im not a english speaker,just been newzealand around 2.5yrs/and got the car same day i arrival

cheers

as long as you can understand he photo,then its all good.im not a english speaker,just been newzealand around 2.5yrs/and got the car same day i arrival

cheers

good on ya mate.

Cage it bro!

cage it and 2JZ it. you've come this far, go all out, really like the newer front,

Not sold on the look of the wheels, but sh*t the specs are cool!