Sign in to follow this  
Dyl

M3 good value

Does now, saw this earlier, look nice.

looks like a winner ... you dont have long dylan before the summer track day sessions start back up again :P

the green could be a converted left hand drive car or worse a re bodied m3 running gear.

would look carefully around the chasis number plates etc

chasis number

EW36968

WBSBG91000EW36968

http://bmwfans.info/vin/decoder/?decode=EW36968

should have arm rest etc (they are a lhd or rhd part)

i wonder what they did with the steering rack e35 325i type and headers etc??

Guest Ari Gold

the green could be a converted left hand drive car or worse a re bodied m3 running gear.

would look carefully around the chasis number plates etc

i wonder what they did with the steering rack e35 325i type and headers etc??

It's a German spec car, and the swap was done properly using RHD M3 components.

The only change was from Modena Lether to the Amaretta cloth.

Those steering wheels kill me so much though.

Me too!

Edited by sascha

A wolf in sheeps clothing ready to bit the unweary buyer. With that said I still can not understand why people think they are worth so much it is after all only another car in the bmw range.

Tidy much?

Anyone know anything more about this "Heritage Range" they have?

Jeff Gray (the man himself) and CEO Paul Ardin have a collection of very nice, very exclusive BMW's including mint 2002, the ex Ross Jensen M635, this car, and others that I have not yet seen, all are in as new condition, and used as display models at their various showrooms. I have seen this on e several times and it truely is as new.

With that said I still can not understand why people think they are worth so much it is after all only another car in the bmw range.

Posted Image

A wolf in sheeps clothing ready to bit the unweary buyer. With that said I still can not understand why people think they are worth so much it is after all only another car in the bmw range.

Would you like me to elaborate?

Very cheap Evo indeed, 3Pedals has already stated the obvious

Jeff Gray (the man himself) and CEO Paul Ardin have a collection of very nice, very exclusive BMW's including mint 2002, the ex Ross Jensen M635, this car, and others that I have not yet seen, all are in as new condition, and used as display models at their various showrooms. I have seen this on e several times and it truely is as new.

The 2002 is at work now, just been freshly rebuilt top to bottom and now doesn't go very well. The 2002, M6 and one other that i can't think of are Jeffs and Jeffs only.

You should all be detectives. Good work...and very interesting :) its a shame really. I cant believe that E36s are still fetching around 20K. They haven't really depreciated since I bought mine 5 years ago!

Yeah my understanding was that they had some very special examples of classic BM's in their collection.

I know Gerry Hodges once had a mint violet E36 M3. I wonder whether this is the car. From memory his was devoid of a rear boot spoiler as well.

The ex Ross Jensen M635csi has an interesting history. I nearly bought that car twice over a period of 4 years. It has hardly been driven for the last 8 odd years.

MMM!!!! well as stated the post by Dylan M3 on the m3 turns out to be one to walk away from, good work car detectives. The one Ari Gold posted seem's to be the genuine thing as I feel I may have seen it in the show room at Jeff Gray's in Wellington. The attempt at humor by others is taken in good measure but I still would like some one to answer my question please.

You should all be detectives. Good work...and very interesting :) its a shame really. I cant believe that E36s are still fetching around 20K. They haven't really depreciated since I bought mine 5 years ago!

I'm not sure they are - they have asking prices that high but I bet they don't transact at that.

I sold mine for $17k for a quick sale. I reckon that was $500-1k below what I could have got for it if I had spent months dealing with people. Or maybe it was cheap - no point dwelling on it...