Sign in to follow this  
Heino

What can i do?

Well today when i got to my car i noticed there was key marks by the fuel cap, so i decided to check the whole car, and i found that Every panel except the bonnet of my car has been keyed, and Real deep scratches..... I dont really know what to do, because its not like my insurance company will cover it, because it is not and accident. this is the second time my car has been purposely damaged in my driveway. but this time it is full respray material..... if anyone can help me please leave a comment.

(There is no-one i know of that hates me to do this)

Thank you

Heino

:(

Edited by Heino

This has happend to me before with my E30 i had door glass smashed, paint/oil poured over the car, dog roll shoved up the exhaust (as funny as it sounds) it was a week after week thing.

Luckily for me i knew who was doing it so I went to my local police station (howick) at the time and reported it with there names, and it stopped after that.

My insurance did not help me out as it was third party, at the time i just had to suck it up really and pay for the costs myself even though i knew who did it but had no way to prove it.

Did you notice it like today that it was there? or was it there when you bought it?

I hate people who do that.. its like such a wimp thing to do instead of saying "I don't like you" in your face but are too scared to.

Pictures?

Did you notice it like today that it was there? or was it there when you bought it?

I hate people who do that.. its like such a wimp thing to do instead of saying "I don't like you" in your face but are too scared to.

Pictures?

There is no way i would have missed these massive scratches all over my car, and i will get photos up asap.

Yeah i also thought it was a lil bit of a bitch thing to do.

This has happend to me before with my E30 i had door glass smashed, paint/oil poured over the car, dog roll shoved up the exhaust (as funny as it sounds) it was a week after week thing.

Luckily for me i knew who was doing it so I went to my local police station (howick) at the time and reported it with there names, and it stopped after that.

My insurance did not help me out as it was third party, at the time i just had to suck it up really and pay for the costs myself even though i knew who did it but had no way to prove it.

yes i think i might call my insurance company tomorrow and tell them i got to my car and it was all scratched up, i have full cover.. but last time i had rocks thrown through my windows and the insurance company did jack sh*t.

Well today when i got to my car i noticed there was key marks by the fuel cap, so i decided to check the whole car, and i found that Every panel except the bonnet of my car has been keyed, and Real deep scratches..... I dont really know what to do, because its not like my insurance company will cover it, because it is not and accident. this is the second time my car has been purposely damaged in my driveway. but this time it is full respray material..... if anyone can help me please leave a comment.

(There is no-one i know of that hates me to do this)

Thank you

Heino

:(

Insurance should cover it, if you have full insurance. Mine did when my car got keyed earlier in the year.

Sorry about your car, I hate it when vanvictive pr!cks do stuff like that.

Agree with huff3 as that is what I'd expect from full cover.

Be firm with your insurance company and don't let them negotiate your claim down in price. (get a quote from a couple of pannel beaters to be sure)

if you do get it resprayed, take it from my experience and get the best job you can afford. cost is directly proportionate to quality when it comes to this sort of thing. dont know any good ones in auckland though sorry

Update. This morning at 1 30 am my mates left my house, so i thought i would stay up and wait to see if these clowns would come back, and just my luck they did, i herd a massive explosion and as i ran outside i saw smoke pouring out from underneath my car, i didnt see or hear a car, so i assumed they werent far, i ran up the nli alley way in my cul-de-sac and i herd a car starting up in the steert next door, i ran and saw a ute with five boys jumping into it i ran after it so i could id the ute, i did and i called the cops and reported it. after inspecting my car i found the roof has been dented in with river stones, and also the windscreen is smashed, the bonnet has been thrown with a massive rock and they planted a large home made "bomb" under my fuel tank, police are taking it very serious because they literally tried to blow up my car. They were questioning me and then found the ute cruizing around the area, Long story short, they found them, theres a court case, boys are screwed and hopefully my car is getting fixed. i have been awkae for 38hours straight now, because i went to work after i finished with the police, just thought i would let u guys know what is going on. and how corrupt East tamaki heights is becoming.

(And i was right i do not even know the people who are doing it)

Cheers for all the advice.

sh*t that sucks man, WTF ?? They were probably jealous etc... with your ride. Sometimes people have nothing better to do than wreck other people's property.

Guess you can rest easy now, and well done on catching them.

sh*t that sucks man, WTF ?? They were probably jealous etc... with your ride. Sometimes people have nothing better to do than wreck other people's property.

Guess you can rest easy now, and well done on catching them.

Yeah it does, but 3 times in a row this has happened now...... but its above the police now, men in black suits were at my house today talking to my parents and taking photographs. Pretty intense but glad its all coming to and end.

This makes my blood boil.

I really hope it all works out well for you in the end, and they don't get a slap on the wrist

dude man wtfff, specially when you don't even know who they are...

I hope justice will be served to them.

is your car like set out in the driveway?

Any chance of pictures of damage?

Guessing the court will get those boys to pay for all damage..

Lodge a claim with your insurance company with the police report and 'pending' offenders to be charged. The insurance company will seek reporations for the damages to your car from them, you dont need to do anything. In the mean time all your insurance should be doing is getting you to get it your favourite panel beater to get your car repaired. I would even go as far to say get it towed there as you dont know what damage has been done underneath.

As for the toe rags, theyre now going to enjoy never being able to travel with an explosives charge on their records.

Yeah i will, i am probably going to go to gt refinishers. and get my guards done at the same time. :D but hae glad its all overs now.

holy cow man.

this is one crazy tale.

good on ya for not taking this lyin down

If only we lived in America where you could get away with killing them.

Scum of the f**king Earth. Somebody's doing this to Dad's 996 - We suspect at his work carpark. All comes down to jealousy. If I caught them in the act there'd be hell to pay!

Scum of the f**king Earth. Somebody's doing this to Dad's 996 - We suspect at his work carpark. All comes down to jealousy. If I caught them in the act there'd be hell to pay!

GoPro camera set to take photos every 3 seconds ... lasts for around 5-8 hours straight with a 32 GB card in it.