Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

Moving On...........

Hi everyone

after 8 years working at Mag and Tyre Direct I have made the decision to move to a new job. It has been a very difficult decision but an opportunity has come along that I hope will be beneficial for myself and my family.

My new role is a national role so it means that I may be able to come to a few other meets around the country as well :D

Hopefully, M&T will continue to sponsor this forum and provide some great product, But I will still be lurking around these forums and will happily pass any messages onto the stores if you need me to.

I must thank you for all your support over the past few years and look forward to catching up with everyone at the June 23rd meet if I am in the country (I head to Brisbane for training around then). My last day here will be Friday June the 8th.

cheers

Johno

Edited by zenetti

Well done Jono, im sure you will be great at whatever you do!

Bummer, was always so good to deal with you. Good luck matey

Good luck with your new ventures mate! All the best!!!

All the best for your future endeavours, you've always been a great person to deal with (along with your team).

Yes again, thanks for all your help over the years :) and for taking my 'please dont scratch my wheels' requests seriously. Still hard to find people who give a toss.

Best of luck for the future.

Could you please PM me around the advertising stuff about who Mag & Tire's new forum delegate will be etc.

Cheers

Ahh good on ya Johno,

See you on the 23rd

Best wishes for the future for you and your wife Johno, hope to see you around and thanks for your help and great prices in the past.

Its been awesome having you as my tyre guy over the last couple years Johno.

Good luck with your new line of work!

Same as what everyone else said, good luck.

All the best with your new adventure Johno, for you and your family. Thanks for all the advice and deals over the years.

Damn.

Hope you do well with the new role.

Good luck in your new role!

Yep as with everyone above, thanks for the great service you have provided us all & good luck with your new venture.

Cheers for everything Jono.

What is the new Job? From the amount of general words used in people's congratulatory messages I could guess that you have become a spy!

Edited by nath

All the Best Johno in your new venture.

Was just in time for my deal last week!!

Hi Guys

thanks for all your good wishes :)

I am moving to a national account manager with Exclusive Tyreses, and I will solely be looking after Cooper 4WD Tires. My first week on the job is down at Field Days so if you are around come and say hello.

Shannon here will continue to look after you guys, I just need to give him a bit of a run down on how everything works. He may not have as much time to come on here so keeping an eye on Trade Me will be your best bet.

I am parting on good terms so I will still be able to help out if you need any assistance

cheers

Johno