Sign in to follow this  
M5V8

smartphones

They best be careful what they market as available and when it is available, ask Vodaphone what the cost was the last time they did that! Haha

Guest Ari Gold

As for iTunes with Android; apps like iSyncr allow you to wirelessly sync your library making it effectively the same as having an iphone. Remote app is on Android too if you use that.

That's it, next phone is going to be an S3.

Hell, my most used apps on my iPhone are made by google anyway.

I gave up on istuff after loads of drama with my 3GS and 4... now have an Huawei X5 running ICS which at a 3rd of the price (then) was so much more value then the iphone.

I have officially given up on Apple and actually have a Macbook pro that's been sitting for a few months that won't start up :rolleyes:

May I has the MBP?

I have a One X running CM10 (Jellybean) It's... Lurrvly.

Edited by antil33t

after seeing the new iphone 5, i stand by my original comment... get an iphone 4/4s on the cheap

definitely. Jokes on everyone that held out for the 5 over the 4S, brings nothing thats actually useful to the table over the 4S imo. Anyone selling their 4 or 4S to buy an iPhone 5 needs to..... oh never mind

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

definitely. Jokes on everyone that held out for the 5 over the 4S, brings nothing thats actually useful to the table over the 4S imo. Anyone selling their 4 or 4S to buy an iPhone 5 needs to..... oh never mind

But the 5 has an extra row of icons!

sold

Oh man!!! The S2 gets a bigger screen, they call it the S3 - every fandroid loses their load...

Crapple do the same thing and the fandroids trash it.

Man, i'm still laughing at the hypocrisy - it is bloody funny!

Oh man!!! The S2 gets a bigger screen, they call it the S3 - every fandroid loses their load...

Crapple do the same thing and the fandroids trash it.

Man, i'm still laughing at the hypocrisy - it is bloody funny!

Lucky I'm on the Windows Phone 7 where there is a difference from the 6.5 ;)

Battery life on those old bricks was awful - I wonder if they've fixed that...

On a serious note, maybe consider a Nokia Lumia 920?

Or a Nokia 3310...

Actually, I dropped my HTC Trophy 7, from the height of a stock height E34, and it didn't shatter the screen, it just broke the bloody sleep button!

I went with an Xperia U, mainly because it's the smallest smart phone out there

I don't need a huge screen as I won't be constantly watching videos or playing games on it

I don't need big storage as I don't need an mp3 player

not much bigger than a classic candy bar style phone but with android goodness

Got my Mrs an Xperia U for her bday in July. She loves it. Typical great Sony camera too.

I just bought a Galaxy Note, which is waiting to clear customs (couriered via Hong Kong) and will be my first

Android. My first 'Smart Device' was a 3GS then the 4. I'm feeling adventurous/nervous as my Laptop is Mac Book Pro, but I have blind faith in my ignorance - as - it's a smart phone, it will work it all out......right? ps... I loved the iphone but for my work the Note will open up more opportunities and I have been learning of the better synching functions (apps etc...) between Apple and Android products to make this transition easier. Horses for courses or gambles for shambles? I'm excited about a change.

Edited by vanossa

I just bought a Galaxy Note, which is waiting to clear customs (couriered via Hong Kong) and will be my first

Android. My first 'Smart Device' was a 3GS then the 4. I'm feeling adventurous/nervous as my Laptop is Mac Book Pro, but I have blind faith in my ignorance - as - it's a smart phone, it will work it all out......right? ps... I loved the iphone but for my work the Note will open up more opportunities and I have been learning of the better synching functions (apps etc...) between Apple and Android products to make this transition easier. Horses for courses or gambles for shambles? I'm excited about a change.

I use the note, upgraded from an Iphone4, its not very easy to txt off if you're used to the iphone, doesnt really feel as reponsive despite having almost 3 times the hardware...

Other than that, its a really fun phone, I love drawing and the S-pen is awesome, and being able to cut things out fromm sites and scrapbook them is really neat especially with the huge screen. HD movies and stuff run perfect on it too.

I'm an audiophile as well, and found the yamaha DAC/amp on it is terrible, 500$ audio technica headphones dont pair with it very well at all, and the stock media player is terrible. Got a cool app called cloudskipper which made the sound alot better but still not as good as the iphone 4 did.

Also making calls off it, prepare to get laughed at. :D