Sign in to follow this  
BreakMyWindow

My Band's Music Video

Nice job, Martin and great kick work at around 3:25!! Music used to be my career... Just never made enough money at it!! haha

Here's a couple of oldies of mine that I hadn't thought about for a long time!!

And this... though the audio seems totally out of sync now weirdly!

• Like 3

Mine is history though, so support Martin's as it's in the here and now!!

That was bloody deadly - some talented people on here - come on Josh - been wondering what you are into given your infrequent references to your music

Thanks Martin, enjoyed yours too. You've got some serious drumming skillz. B)

Thanks Jooles.

P.S Any Aucklanders looking for something to do this Thrusday evening, My band is playing at the Ding Dong Lounge (lol) on Wyndham Street @ 10pm. There will be a DJ also.

Nice guys! :) Im super keen to hear of other muso's and their bands ... specially bimmersporters. Cars aren't our only hobbies ! :)
Although it was my aim to sneak a BMW into every music video .. even if just for a bit :D

Here is my bands stuff.

• Like 1

Some real talent around here!

• Like 1

nice work boys. love your version of bomb track Josh.

• Like 1

Is that you singing jooles ? pretty keen to work with other vocalists on some stuff. Have a a few demos in need of some lyrics. Got some very New order crystal sound going on at the moment.. your voice might be just what its after :)

Very nice Martin, really liking that song!

Seems like we have a few music enthusiasts here; I'm a producer myself. Time for a massive collab :)

Is that you singing jooles ? pretty keen to work with other vocalists on some stuff. Have a a few demos in need of some lyrics. Got some very New order crystal sound going on at the moment.. your voice might be just what its after :)

It certainly is... Would be great to work on a couple of tracks with you, though I'm a bit out of practice!!

It certainly is... Would be great to work on a couple of tracks with you, though I'm a bit out of practice!!

Sweet, sounds good.

Thats ok, I have had the studio packed up for the past year an a bit so am I. But its like riding a bike pretty much.

Sweet, sounds good.

Thats ok, I have had the studio packed up for the past year an a bit so am I. But its like riding a bike pretty much.

You're right but your voice does tighten when not in use... Some of those high notes might be a bit of a struggle at the moment! haha

You're right but your voice does tighten when not in use... Some of those high notes might be a bit of a struggle at the moment! haha

Yeah, its cool ... I have a few vocal techniques I get singers to do which help. Picked up quite a few tips from the various people I have worked with over the years.

I was trying a few things myself the other day I can cant believe how much my upper neck muscles have lost their 'clench' power for those stronger high ranges.

Not sure I want to know what exercises you want to 'show me' to improve my neck 'clench' power, Josh :blink: