Sign in to follow this  
MoJoJoe

Looking to buy a 328i

You are the missing Persian Prince, and I claim my prize!

Faaarck, ya know what your prize is ae................ :rolleyes: rather you than me............ :lol::D

So not Egypt then...........hmmm?? Ya don't sound like a 6ft blonde goddess driving a brick, so I guess Sweden is out then too............who else makes rubbish cars besides the poms, yanks, Indians & Swedes....??

Edit - BTW, that pic - bit rich, smacks of pot / kettle, glasshouses / stones a bit don't ya reckon.............??!! :D

Edited by Blue-540i

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Yep, Iranian/Aryan in correct terminology or in greko roman biblical tone 'persian'.

Northerners wins. as usual ^_^

mojo-austin-powers.jpeg

Garham, that red car is gone, Jared said the blue car was close to him. So he spoke to the guy and he'll be there to check it out for me tomorrow. :D Hope your stomach flue gets better soon. take care bro :)

Edited by MoJoJoe

Garham, that red car is gone, Jared said the blue car was close to him. So he spoke to the guy and he'll be there to check it out for me tomorrow. :D Hope your stomach flue gets better soon. take care bro :)

I've exchanged PMs with Jared - if all goes well (and let's face, it hasn't so far) I may offer a second pair of eyes tomorrow.

I've exchanged PMs with Jared - if all goes well (and let's face, it hasn't so far) I may offer a second pair of eyes tomorrow.

Thanks, Yea I know what you mean. The guy seemed pretty honest over the phone, imo. sounded a bit welsh but I could be wrong, he said everything was good apart from some sag. He did have an front accident(somebody with a tow hook reversed into him). So he got a new bumper. said it probably has lsd too but who knows. :rolleyes: lets wait and see..

:)

Faaarck, ya know what your prize is ae................ :rolleyes: rather you than me............ :lol::D

So not Egypt then...........hmmm?? Ya don't sound like a 6ft blonde goddess driving a brick, so I guess Sweden is out then too............who else makes rubbish cars besides the poms, yanks, Indians & Swedes....??

Edit - BTW, that pic - bit rich, smacks of pot / kettle, glasshouses / stones a bit don't ya reckon.............??!! :D

Lol, Blue. You forgot Chinese cars. and Aussies, Japs, Koreans, Russians, Iranians, French & Italians. Yea, looks like only German make proper cars. :D

Okay Aussis & Japs make good cars too but not on par. :rolleyes:

China now makes like fake bmws.

070204001.8.jpg

So not Egypt then...........hmmm?? Ya don't sound like a 6ft blonde goddess driving a brick, so I guess Sweden is out then too....... :D

Italian,Iranian,Greeks,Syrians,Spaniards,Russians,Egyptians = Benchmarks of Beauty, Cultured & Tamed too ;)

First 3 are Iranian (Persian, Kurd, Pashtons), 4th is an Syrian/Arab

First one is Almost 50 ;)

post-51207-0-36977900-1389669531.jpg

post-51207-0-41886900-1389670663.jpg

post-51207-0-16963000-1389670590.jpg

post-51207-0-02272100-1389671838.jpg

psst: Wanna know a secret? 1st hand. Average Kiwi & Aussie chicks look better then most rubbish overrated swedes, and average looking Poms & Yanks. Trust me, Fins and Norwegians probably look best in all of Scandinavian region. More shex with average skinny sluggish but durable girls = Swede. Better looking handling blonds, a bit chubby but nice toys = Finland. ;) I had an uncle there.

Edited by MoJoJoe
  • Like 1

You forgot Danes. I could tell stories about a couple of them...

No LSD from the factory:

Code Optional Equipment

S240A Leather steering wheel

S243A Airbag for front passenger

S314A Door mirror / driver's lock, heated

S423A Floor mats, velours

S428A Warning triangle and first aid kit

S481A Sports seat

S534A Automatic air conditioning

S556A Outdoor temperature indicator

S676A HiFi speaker system

S686A Antenna-Diversity

S687A Radio preparation

S694A Provisions for BMW 6 CD changer

S704A M Sports suspension

L807A NATIONAL VERSION JAPAN

S818A Battery master switch

S925A Transport protection package

S928A Tire control

(This was a table when I pasted it in, and turned into a long list when posted!)

Edited by gjm

Sounds an interesting place already dude, yet here ya are, in good old New Zealand ae, keeping our ditches clean & doing your bit for our boys in blue........ ;):D

So - we all awaiting with baited breath now to see what the blue coupe is like, correct......?? :)

Edited by Blue-540i

Blue is the new red. :)

I hope it works out. I have been procrastinating about buying another 928 ever since we got here...

Having snoozed & loosed on the red one, it;d be way way waaaaay to simple to just buy the blue one now............. :D

Edit - whoever inspects it - "its mint" are the magic words............ ;)

Edited by Blue-540i

Having snoozed & loosed on the red one, it;d be way way waaaaay to simple to just buy the blue one now............. :D

I'm not sure missing the red one is necessarily a loss... Perhaps more of a lucky escape?

It'd been 'messed with', had some known problems, and as such may not have been the 'right' car.

Cheers Blue, the Road works are getting worse as we gear up this year for the `Core rebuild projects`...Ahem..Of course if you want your effing house fixed...well please stay in the queue.

Graham...Do not get me started on 928`s. I saw one go around a corner ( I was behind it) in Bealey Ave ChCh years ago, and I haven`t been the same since.

I`ve also never driven one..funny that ..

Graham...Do not get me started on 928`s. I saw one go around a corner ( I was behind it) in Bealey Ave ChCh years ago, and I haven`t been the same since.

I`ve also never driven one..funny that ..

I think we'd need a new thread for 928s... :lol:B)

I go to Canterbury quite regulary, & it fascinates me just how f#cked up things still are down there ae. I really feel for the people there, because even as a visitor as such for couple of weeks at a time, its not hard to see its really starting to get to people there now........Christchurch to New Zealand, is what New Orlans was to USA after its flood, IMO......... :(

Lols - just use this one!!! Funny, I don't like 911's one little bit, but 928's are ok, for a Vdub.............

Is it my imagination, or has the last girl pictured in Mojo`s post just sat on a drawing pin....or worse ???

• Like 1

You forgot Danes. I could tell stories about a couple of them...

No LSD from the factory:

Code Optional Equipment

S240A Leather steering wheel

S243A Airbag for front passenger

S314A Door mirror / driver's lock, heated

S423A Floor mats, velours

S428A Warning triangle and first aid kit

S481A Sports seat

S534A Automatic air conditioning

S556A Outdoor temperature indicator

S676A HiFi speaker system

S686A Antenna-Diversity

S687A Radio preparation

S694A Provisions for BMW 6 CD changer

S704A M Sports suspension

L807A NATIONAL VERSION JAPAN

S818A Battery master switch

S925A Transport protection package

S928A Tire control

(This was a table when I pasted it in, and turned into a long list when posted!)

Yea, I looked that up too earlier. But I when I looked up my cars VIN it didn't mention any LSD option either, yet when I tested it. It was there! I think some cars had LSD fitted by the dealer upon customers request and some were added by owners. It doesn't have ASC since its early 1995, so if its got LSD, that would be great. But if not then that's okay with me too, thats not a deal breaker.

Sums this thread up perfectly

Is it my imagination, or has the last girl pictured in Mojo`s post just sat on a drawing pin....or worse ???

some westernized / americanized syrian arab sloot living in australia. those thick c#*k $&*%ing lips are nice as they move though. :wub:

yet here ya are, in good old New Zealand ae, keeping our ditches clean & doing your bit for our boys in blue........ ;):D

Yep Sure am, but to be honest, Both were not entirely by choice man :(

Good news, I found somebody, a family friend is a JP or something, and has good ties to some government law officials in Wellytown and the local doughnut house. said to come over this week and they'll work around the fine for me.

I really didnt want the Red at 5.5K after seeing all the issues it had :( The Blue seems reasonably priced. I dont know but the rims on the read car, I know they were genuine bmw but dont you think they were kinda too big and, well too low and kinda gay? Graham didn't like it much either. So yea, the Blue is the new red.

:o Now I cant buy it if its mint. :(

:lol:

Edited by MoJoJoe
  • Like 1

:o Now I cant buy it if its mint. :(

Which is why you need to buy a slightly rough one, so you can spend lots of time making her just as you want her.

That's the reason I pick up chicks at the local homeless shelter, anyways :P:D

• Like 2

That's were the best ones are

Yea mate, they're the ones that are ALWAYS pleased to see ya ae - no lippyness, backchatting, grief or brain-damage from them ones........... :D;):rolleyes:

Edited by Blue-540i

Which is why you need to buy a slightly rough one, so you can spend lots of time making her just as you want her.

But as soon as you drop the skirt it smells like a fish market. and I dont like tuna all the time. :P

YESH!

83d7ba64142e52c9e9d9e5296250e64e_fullsiz

sean-connery.jpg

Jared checked out the car for me, its "hard to fault' in his own words. but there has been some misunderstanding. I told the guy few days ago I will send a friend to check it out, asked him his bottom dollar and if I like it I will come by this weekend. He said 6.5K. I said I will think about it after my friend checks it out. But I think he misunderstood and told Jared hes ben offered 6.5K this saturday... I am gonna go and offer him tonight and work it out. PS: Car doesn't have LSD. And had a sagging headliner he said he will fix for the new owner.

You guys think 5 - 5.5K would be an honest offer? I doubt anybodyw will pay over that, let alone pay 6.5 - 7K for it.

No he said another guy in Hawks Bay(i think) is prepared to pay 6.5k for it this weekend if he drives it down to taupo, he said hasn't followed it up and is unsure if the guy was genuine or not at this point. As i mentioned he is firm on his price of 6.5-6.7k

I loved the colour, looks purple when shaded and blue when in the light. Very nice all overall. Hopefully Graham managed to look at it also.

Aaah the fun part guy firm on price someone else interested in it and it's kinda mint, money or the bag mate take it or leave it