Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

Sunday Activity: Post Photo of your BMW as it sits now

Reckon? Had the 32s on the m3 but didn't think it looked right...

i somehow think that the m3 should have the style 32s and the wagon should have the style 5s haha

Ive tried telling him.

hahah

hmmm cant say without seeing it but hey its your car, whatever makes u happy! haha

Haven't followed the rules completely, but it's still a candid shot I took a few seconds after realising I was about to take my baby, all packed and ready, on it's first proper roadtrip:

vxg6c6.jpg

Pleased to say 800km later she is doing just as well as she left! (sans a whole lot of ash all over it from nights of bonfires!)

• Like 1

Haven't followed the rules completely, but it's still a candid shot I took a few seconds after realising I was about to take my baby, all packed and ready, on it's first proper roadtrip:

vxg6c6.jpg

Pleased to say 800km later she is doing just as well as she left! (sans a whole lot of ash all over it from nights of bonfires!)

yep about to leave tomorrow to do the same thing, cant wait to find out how crap the boot space is because of the box for the roof to stow into

weather looks as SH&t as it is here

You can have ours... it's so humid its making everything sticky... it rianed a few hours ago for about 5 minutes, then it's gone back to freakin hot - 26.9 in the house. luckily there is a small breeze. I haven't had the E39 since just beforfe Christmas - Dad has it waiting wheile waiting for the WOF place to open again.

Just got it back from Dad today (It's Sunday again too ;))

es2j.jpg

• Like 1

:rolleyes: My people think its actually a Austin Allegro under there............so they think ya should be taking a pic with the cover gone to prove its not....... ;):D:)

E30: Garage Queen

FF415C72-0AA4-4831-9EBB-F9D6076386A3_zps

• Like 1

:rolleyes: My people think its actually a Austin Allegro under there............so they think ya should be taking a pic with the cover gone to prove its not....... ;):D:)

i can see some tech2 apron in the lower right hand corner.

a bit like when you spot nip on a tidy bird down at the beach

• Like 2

Hahaha ill post another pic this weekend, I just changed its slave cylinder so it's all good to go now. I should really get it out and take some decent pics!

Unfortunately not privileged enough to be a garage queen...

pu8t.jpg

Yeah, I cleaned it. Put the old wheels back on it too, with spanking new tyres!

post-674-0-99001800-1389123175.jpg

And the dust magnet.

post-674-0-01802300-1389123193.jpg

• Like 3

^^ mine was too so I bought an indoor cover. Here's how mine's sat over the break.

20131219_173523_zps34e568bf.jpg

• Like 1

Been thinking about getting an outdoor cover for those occasions mine's not parked indoors. Tired of it being beautifully clean then getting a shower overnight (like last night) and it looking like dusty sh*te in the morning. Not to mention the frickin' bird sh*t.

Feels. It's worth spending a bit more to get a good breathable one. Last thing you want is moisture buildup under the cover!