Sign in to follow this  
lord_jagganath

reasonably priced low mileage US spec M3

It's had an engine and gearbox transplant. I'd think that would be important to point out in the advertisement no?

You'd think, but some people ...

Sneaky...... looks like a good conversion telling by the pictures.

Though the plate '95' then stating its build 96 and registered 98 seems a bit bizarre.

In the sellers defense he might not know any of these details...

• Like 1

You can tell with the way the coolant tank is mounted not using original mounting points and brakets had the same problem with mine

Someone was looking for one and said they were going to go see this. Don't think there was a response tho...

f**k if i was in the market for an m3 I'd be seriously considering that love the colour

This had a full mechanical done on it last week and for some reason the guy didn't buy it... The owner told me there was nothing major wrong but...!? I'm looking for an E36 M3 and would rather an NZ new but thought I would get this one checked out. So do you still think this has had a transplant?? I see it was built 96 but first registered 98.....

This had a full mechanical done on it last week and for some reason the guy didn't buy it... The owner told me there was nothing major wrong but...!? I'm looking for an E36 M3 and would rather an NZ new but thought I would get this one checked out. So do you still think this has had a transplant?? I see it was built 96 but first registered 98.....

What about this one? higher km, but nz new evo

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=680007006

I think that ^^^^^ is a nice car probably (hard to tell without seeing it), & really well priced............. ;) Only 3 owners is a plus too..........

Yeah I have looked at this one. But it's super rough and has some issues with the engine at idle. It clearly hasn't been looked after! Btw, if has a two bar!

What about this one? higher km, but nz new evo

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=680007006