Sign in to follow this  
Palazzo

Something for the shy people

Somewhere an aeroplane wants its wing back.Those hot air intakes look awesome and the drainpipes on the back are a nice feature.

flicking through the photos I was surprised to see the interior untouched.

the misc m3 bits crack me up

i just threw up in my mouth alittle.

i just threw up in my mouth alittle.

ya not sure where he was going with this :S

I want his steering wheel :ph34r:

^^

A little bit understated for my liking. Saw this in Rotorua before Christmas as I was driving past, and it didn't look quite as bad in the flesh.

Pretty sure there is a Fast & Furious fan out there who is looking for an orange 'vert. Whether they have $50k to drop on a car though is debatable.

Bimmersport - home of the Ride Style Police!!

Poor dude is paying way too much for all his addons!

• Like 2

Pretty riced out, but at least it has the go to match the show. Certainly fractionally less repulsive than all the auto 318s out there with ginormous wheels and aero additions that would add downforce at speeds that are only theoretical for the engine :) Not at all my taste but I'm sure someone out there will love it!

Seen, worse. australia is the ricer heaven for bmws, if you ever go Sydney, you will know what I mean.

cat is not too bad, all we need is to remove the wing, redo the exhaust, the rear bumper with the farming mesh, paint it black and we got a nice car. dont know why newer bmws look so ugly, for a second there I was fooled to think the wing actually was stock.

I want his steering wheel :ph34r:

Because its the "bmw preformane steering wheels" ?

He probably had a bit too much of the KW GT wine before flushing his ECU out and then writing that description out...

• Like 1

Pretty riced out, but at least it has the go to match the show. Certainly fractionally less repulsive than all the auto 318s out there with ginormous wheels and aero additions that would add downforce at speeds that are only theoretical for the engine :) Not at all my taste but I'm sure someone out there will love it!

Well it is not me

Interesting to see the orange machine parked next to this puppy!

It confims the old adage that money can't buy taste.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/335i/auction-684559412.htm

Love the comment at the bottom of that when someone suggested it was lowered - "Cant imagine anyone doing something silly like that to a car like this." - but they painted it pink, with pink lips on the wheels. Hmmmn.

• Like 1

Can imagine the drivers must look something like this

cheeto.jpg

• Like 1

Lols, ^^^^^^^ & yet I got slapped for something I said the other day.............??!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I gotta admit the orange one probably isn't as bad as the pink one...........without the rear wing would be slightly less painfull on the eyes too as mentioned.....

See this at my gym, not very tasteful. The guy is Chinese if that makes more sense.

See this at my gym, not very tasteful. The guy is Chinese if that makes more sense.

Could tell by the engrish. :P

• Like 1

Air New Zealand called, they want their wing from their 747 back. Not my cup of rice, I mean tea...

• Like 1