Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Hasn't been for sale for long this..

get an MR2 and put Ferarri badges on it.

Done.

(I wonder if Allan, tim325, will see this....)

• Like 1

MMMM!, lost for words no accounting for some peoples taste, which brand has been de filed here.

That mess will never sell for anything over 5k

I'm just amazed at the time and 'effort' gone into it and my 69 mini has better gaps then that, and I've just started stripping it

It's been for sale for years

Would have been a better car if he had left it as a standard 406 coupe...

FWD French Ferrari.

Would rather rollie pollie everywhere I had to go than be see driving that.

• Like 1

get an MR2 and put Ferarri badges on it.

Done.

That might sound stupid but I know there is this girl who drives around in one of them (MR2 with Ferrari badges on it, no kit or anything just badges). The thing that made it even more stupid was it sat face to face with a Lamborghini Murcielago at a zebra crossing waiting for some people to cross. I would guess it would be the most awkward 30 seconds ever for that MR2 driver...

those kits are too common in the EU, i can imagine insurance will be night on impossible to get for these cars.

We are all born equal...but then some of us, i guess, just diverge, And proudly buy things like that.

I dunno..I`m confused. Why would you want to buy a replica `anything` ??

Seriously ??

Money, Money,Money it's a rich man's thing ahhh!!! What ever the price of the model Far far e is 98.9% of us haven't got it and wood you???

I dunno..I`m confused. Why would you want to buy a replica `anything` ??

Seriously ??

I want a replica 356. I could actually drive it, parts are easier to get, cheaper, and if it gets bumped or scratched, not a big deal. Plus... The replicas are usually a better drive :lol:.

I think I'll make a replica of a Porsche 959 based on a landrover and put it on trademe for $40K.

I want a replica 356. I could actually drive it, parts are easier to get, cheaper, and if it gets bumped or scratched, not a big deal. Plus... The replicas are usually a better drive :lol:.

I think I'll make a replica of a Porsche 959 based on a landrover and put it on trademe for $40K.

Allan if your name was different and lived in Auckland, i swear you are the same guy that is one of my bosses very good friends. Has heaps of VW vans and cars and stuff and builds 356 speedsters lol.

I can understand a 356 replica using a Beetle as a base, similar drivetrain and mechanicals plus scarcity of the real thing. Can even be different and do a 550(?) like James Dean had.

But as Dan said - v6 Fwd Ferrari?? Erm, no. And what is going to go under that big rear window that shows off the engine in the real thing?

And as for putting "genuine" Lamborghini badges on that LS1 LOLOLOLPMSLLMFAOROFL!!

It wouldn't surprise me if that Pugrarri listing was as old as TradeMe itself.

I still can't see why you would want a front wheel drive replica of a Ferrari, especially a model that is now two body shapes out of date.

That might sound stupid but I know there is this girl who drives around in one of them (MR2 with Ferrari badges on it, no kit or anything just badges). The thing that made it even more stupid was it sat face to face with a Lamborghini Murcielago at a zebra crossing waiting for some people to cross. I would guess it would be the most awkward 30 seconds ever for that MR2 driver...

allan and I saw one the same at southwards. not only front and back but on sides etc and front memory had some sort of deeper aftermarket front bumper but otherwise stock. was, uhm, good. Somehow it made it into the show section rather than the general boring carpark.

Allan if your name was different and lived in Auckland, i swear you are the same guy that is one of my bosses very good friends. Has heaps of VW vans and cars and stuff and builds 356 speedsters lol.

Nigel? ;)

I just cannot understand why anyone would have the aspiration to build one, let alone own

Even me being paid to take - I wouldn't want the hassle of it's disposal.

If you cannot afford the genuine...