Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

Check this out. Not bad for an m3

its been sold at least once before since import, so it makes me wonder why it hasnt been complied until now.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Im pretty sure its had accident damage and was flagged at the border or on compliance if that's the case.

Surely the m54b30 is worth more than 500 bucks

m54 yes but this is a s52b30 ;)

Oh yea.. wth.. i got lost haha. But then isnt the s52b30 worth even more??

S50b30us. Could be worth something. Make for a good turbo base...

When I spoke to him, I'm sure he was waiting for it to turn 20 something (I think) so it was classed as a classic and then it didn't require certain paper work to do with the left hand drive.

Now I could be wrong, as my eye were glazed over looking at the strut bar :blink:

Edited by sweetm3

When I spoke to him, I'm sure he was waiting for it to turn 20 something (I think) so it was classed as a classic and then it didn't require certain paper work to do with the left hand drive.

but its not a real m3?

Mind you
LTSA isnt going to know the difference.

over 20 years old and it doesnt matter what the car is, could be a 318i for all it matter.

Didn't realise the US version doesn't have floating rotors and different axles and diff.

Really isn't an M3 at all is it. They just slapped an M3 badge on the back of a 330i Motorsport.

Didn't realise the US version doesn't have floating rotors and different axles and diff.

Really isn't an M3 at all is it.  They just slapped an M3 badge on the back of a 330i Motorsport.

Yeah USA dm had one piece rotors. Real world performance it doesn't really matter too much unless you're track race dedicated