Sign in to follow this  
Neal

e30 M3 s38

so yummy

one of my favourite BMW engines alongside the S54

needs euro grills asap though... those USA ones are horrible

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

I'm hating that steering wheel with a passion!

• Like 1

Disgusting aint it?

US late M3 spec wheel as they needed to have air-bags at that point. But yeah, certainly ain't pretty.

I appreciate it gives more power to the M3, but there was a very good reason that Paul Rosche and his design team took two cylinders of a very similar engine when developing the M3.

These guys are one of the biggest profiteers in the M3 market at the moment, you see cars sell on eBay (or similar) for $xxx and then appear at EAG with a spit and polish a week later for $10k more.

US late M3 spec wheel as they needed to have air-bags at that point. But yeah, certainly ain't pretty.

I appreciate it gives more power to the M3, but there was a very good reason that Paul Rosche and his design team took two cylinders of a very similar engine when developing the M3.

These guys are one of the biggest profiteers in the M3 market at the moment, you see cars sell on eBay (or similar) for $xxx and then appear at EAG with a spit and polish a week later for $10k more.

True about the original m3 concept but I've always liked the Hartage 3.5s . Sure it becomes a fitting nightmare with another 50 kg up front. But also an easy 70 kW over the 2.5 or 20kw up on the works m3s

gavin bellar has built one , well not quite

318i coupe with a s38b36 goes pretty well

raced in the bmw open class