Sign in to follow this  
Jamez

Tuners - E46 318i

cant believe they would even bother trying to sell that!

• Like 1

Hey James, took this for a burn for you this afternoon. Was pretty gutless but that's a 318i for you I guess, barely felt like I was moving. Engine was whisper quiet so no bearing issues to worry about or intake leaks.

It did have some bad points, the tires were a little under 1.5mm, the interior wasn't in great nick (owner could be a smoker?) Brent probably has a new interior if you want to swap that over.

Great custom paint job and it sure is sacked in the weeds, must have had windscreen replaced that was crystal clear.

Maybe a tribute to 'rusty'?

• Like 2

Hey James, took this for a burn for you this afternoon. Was pretty gutless but that's a 318i for you I guess, barely felt like I was moving. Engine was whisper quiet so no bearing issues to worry about or intake leaks.

It did have some bad points, the tires were a little under 1.5mm, the interior wasn't in great nick (owner could be a smoker?) Brent probably has a new interior if you want to swap that over.

Great custom paint job and it sure is sacked in the weeds, must have had windscreen replaced that was crystal clear.

Maybe a tribute to 'rusty'?

Can you please confirm if thats a paint scuff i see on the rear LH guard, in the second picture?

This car used to be real hot, but something has changed. Can't quite pick out what is different. Maybe it is lower now, which I guess makes it look cooler.

Sold as seen.

the vehicle may require additional work to get it road worthy,

Insurance would never pay out, has aftermarket smoked tail lights.

• Like 2