Sign in to follow this  
NUSTAD

Conformation the e38 is a drug dealers car

With a boot big enough to carry some large baggies the e38 is the mule of choice!

Three-year jail sentence for drug mule's driver over police chase

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/80820211/Three-year-jail-sentence-for-drug-mules-driver-over-police-chase?cid=app-iPad

Edited by NUSTAD

If it didn't have the drug dealer wheels, maybe the cops would never have known ;)

• Like 1

That's why you need two ;)

• Like 1

AOS trying to break the windows with plastic rifle stocks made me laugh, you'd struggle to break a std window let along a double glazed (bullet proof) one

• Like 2

Seen a few of them in East DC and West Phily. Always with the giant chromes and 100% black out windows. BMW owners you don't want to approach haha.

They should have got a "proper" E38 and gone all out for the Protection version, the police would have had trouble stopping all 3.5 tonnes of one of those.

There is a BIG difference between the double glazed windows (which are 1/2 inch thick and not bullet proof) and the bullet proof windows (which are THREE inches thick and in special door surrounds with protective coatings on the inside, which not surprisingly are), then there are the bullet proof tyres, steel plated armour, etc, etc.

NOTE: This is not condoning criminal activity, merely pointing out they bought the wrong 7 Series for the job.

• Like 4

Reminds me of some idiot selling trying to sell his S600 not long ago, he just refused to believe his windows weren't bullet proof despite someones best efforts.

Someone people are just too ignorant for their own good.

Maybe he would of got the protection model if he could find one. Ive never seen one for sale in NZ.

There are a few in NZ, but only a very few. And thinking about it, they might not be for sale to the General Public...

We regularly have an older E class in at work from an Embassy that is a protection version. Only the drivers window rolls down, and only half way. All the others are fixed. The glass is a good couple of inches thick and everything weighs a ton. Doors feel like they are made of concrete. It has weird things like a PA system, fire suppression system, and run flats.

• Like 1

There are a few in NZ, but only a very few. And thinking about it, they might not be for sale to the General Public...

I no where one is in Albany. Has sat for a very long time but is in mint condition.

Reminds me of some idiot selling trying to sell his S600 not long ago, he just refused to believe his windows weren't bullet proof despite someones best efforts.

Someone people are just too ignorant for their own good.

Maybe he would of got the protection model if he could find one. Ive never seen one for sale in NZ.

I asked that guy if I could test the bullet proof windows before purchase, and he said I could. Sort of wish I went and did it.

• Like 2

Haha yeah i saw that was you. Maybe he tested them himself and realized they weren't, hence why he never re-listed it.

• Like 2