adro

E46 330i Touring

3 hours ago, adro said:

@Eagle had already done the hard work and found where to find these unusually hard to find part numbers and posted them in his thread. It's a little confusing as my headers are quite different to the diagram and the DIY tutorials all over the internet.

Will have to thank @Palazzo then because i had never heard of Spareto until 4 mths ago. Certainly used them a number of times since as they have good pricing on what they do have, and luckily they listed them\ cross reference them to the BMW part numbers.

19 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Will have to thank @Palazzo then because i had never heard of Spareto until 4 mths ago. Certainly used them a number of times since as they have good pricing on what they do have, and luckily they listed them\ cross reference them to the BMW part numbers.

To be fair, I’d never heard of them until about 8 months ago when someone here (Mean?) suggested them. 
I used them last week, 4 days from order to delivery and only 39% of the cost of local including delivery. I should have ordered more parts, the delivery was more than the parts.

• Like 1

Fell victim to a puncture yesterday. Pretty annoyed as these tyres are pretty new and of course it found the wider (more expensive) rear. 

52248413903_fe38f47785_b.jpg

shop reckoned it wasn’t repairable so got a new one overnight. Very happy with Tyre Clinics service. Not so happy with PCB builders who have been working down the road where I picked it up. 

52248688729_d10f89c84d_b.jpg

Edited by adro
  • Like 3

Little follow up. 
- Wheel is back on with new tyre. Randomly the price was $346….my number plate is DQZ346!

- Bank 2 o2 sensor is in, what a PITA. Glad that’s a 160,000km service interval item!

- installed new white LED fog bulbs.

52246651155_66a83ba73b_b.jpg

Before:

52250392173_bc68eb1169_b.jpg

After:

52250392168_c7957794e3_b.jpg

• Like 4

Good stuff! Where'd you source those for lights? Looking awesome.