Sign in to follow this  
Contrails

Kiwi plates pricing -$2500 for a basic plate?

I am looking at getting a personalised plate and almost spat out the coffee in my mouth when I saw the pricing. I thought the airlines were bad in jacking up the prices.

That doesn’t sound right?  If so very expensive.  That one I just checked was $1100 I think

86003FA2-EFE8-45F5-A60E-78A3F9F12CE4.jpeg

Edited by E28E30

$2500 for a two or three alphanumeric plate, others are much more affordable (lol) for 4, 5 or 6 alphanumerals ($999) or your chosen ABC123 format at a mere $599.

I didn't see the value at $400 years ago, two and a half grand is just taking the piss.

• Like 2

Does it make you feel better that its an Aussie company too? Dogs.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Young Thrash Driver said:

$2500 for a two or three alphanumeric plate, others are much more affordable (lol) for 4, 5 or 6 alphanumerals ($999) or your chosen ABC123 format at a mere $599.

What is left that is 2 or 3? Surely every combo is gone?

I am surprised how many of the black style plates are on the road. (They do look quite good on come cars)

• Like 1

My chosen plate is $999. I don't think that's much different to what I paid for one in the 2000's? I guess it depends on combos, etc? The one I want is all letters.

Does anyone watch classic movies, etc, i.e Blues Brothers, and check if the plate is available?? 😁

When PPlates were first released in early 90's, and when the HQ Holden was my weapon of choice... I bought HQ STU and HQ SS for $380 each.  Original pricing. Still have HQ STU.  How would it go on a Beema me wonders...?

^ HQ SS would be awesome on a 540i!🤣