Sign in to follow this  
Palazzo

Scum alert

Saw that, 1km down the road from me 😳

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Scums charged

I hope it was astonishing for others, but apparently those involved had a number of vocal 'supporters' suggesting unfair play.

Exactly @gjm could not believe the reports of "supporters"!!!!  The future of co- governance??

Co-governance, it's not a manufactured water crisis and asset-grab, it's the arrest of suspects where after a traffic incident a man's been left with a chest full of holes. Perhaps they'll invite his immortal soul for a conference?

Junior gangsters learning their trade. A few months home detention will sort them out......

• Like 2

My neighbor got beaten to within an inch of his life after being called to assist a woman who had been injured and required medical attention. He was off work for months and required significant surgery, the cops caught the person responsible and his sentence was handed out by the local iwi who made him apologise, but not to my neighbor who had no idea that any of this was going on and it wasn't being handled through the typical courts. FFS, hard to respect the law when the punishment is non existant. 

Edited by Twistee
My spelling is having a day off.
  • Like 3